Sponsored

2.0 Engine Skid Plates

Rangerhughes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2020 Mercedes AMG 45, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Dodge PW: 2017 Indian Chieftain
I just placed an order from asfir and they said the engine works fine but the transfer case skid doesn’t fit the 2.0t with etorque
So, can the transfer case skid be modified to fit the etorque? I would answer my own question but mine are at the powder coater till next week, but I'm handy with a BFH, Grinder and cordless drill.... or a linear strip charge... what ever works best.
Sponsored

pcpopcorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Firecracker Red
So, can the transfer case skid be modified to fit the etorque? I would answer my own question but mine are at the powder coater till next week, but I'm handy with a BFH, Grinder and cordless drill.... or a linear strip charge... what ever works best.
I think it could be.You would have to notch out where the bracket is.That would be better to do prior to Powder Coating.The bracket is for the Lithium Battery coolant lines.
But why not just buy a Plate that fits?
Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Engine Skid Plates 1591804677402

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I think it could be.You would have to notch out where the bracket is.That would be better to do prior to Powder Coating.The bracket is for the Lithium Battery coolant lines.
Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Engine Skid Plates 1591804677402
Which ones do? Can different companies work with each other?

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Any of you AZ people have the factory skid you can pass on to me? I just received my skid for the 3.6 and it utilizes the factory crossmember. I have a manual transmission which does not come with one. Ugh. Help?

Sponsored

DrJoeSchmoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR and a 2015 JK
I have the e-torque and the transfer skid fits just fine.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Engine Skid Plates Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 2.09.29 PM

Rangerhughes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon 2 door, 2020 Mercedes AMG 45, 2016 Jeep Cherokee, 2018 Dodge PW: 2017 Indian Chieftain
Man I wish I would have that piece of information before I ordered something from the Holy Land, made in heat of Ἃγιον Φῶς, and cooled in the river Jordan........ Oh well, Im stuck with it for now, good reason to go by a new tool or gun.....

Sponsored

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The Transfer-case skid Does Not Fit The 2 Door Rubicon Turbo.
The main skid fits fine no issues plenty of pics and knowledge previously posted in this thread.
Will the transfer case skid fit a 4 door 2.0T etorque?

Deathtoal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
The transfer case skid doesn't fit my 2020 JLUR 2.0. It's not the etorque, so I don't know if that would matter.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI. The 2.0 skid offers better ground clearance than the 3.6 as far as Asfir goes.
this is the 3.6 skid. I am happy with it though it offers complete y-pipe protection for the 3.6
Jeep Wrangler JL 2.0 Engine Skid Plates 1592254012140