Sponsored

Advisory: Keep your exhaust loop pipe safe!

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone used the Skid Row plate with the Quadratec aluminum skid plates?
Sponsored

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have full M.O.R.E. belly pan and the Skid Row exhaust loop skid.
BTW, there is a loop delete pipe available, https://www.quadratec.com/p/magnaflow/loop-delete-kit-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-door-36l
Thanks for the mention, Sourdough!

For anyone that was not aware, our loop delete pipe is now available through our website and all authorized Magnaflow dealers for $110. This pipe gives you added clearance for offroading to avoid the type of damage in this thread and also allows you to run extended links without hitting the exhaust. You can find more info about this pipe on our website below. Please let us know if you have any questions that we can answer!

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...magnaflow-jeep-performance-pipe?aces=10215761

19432_750x.jpg

Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Will the EVO skid (or the skid row) work with LOD Signature sliders? Or could it be modified easily to make it work? I have the EVO engine skid, but didnā€™t order the exhaust one yet.
Hey Tom, might you have any pictures of this? I have the LOD Destroyer sliders and Iā€™m pondering the Evo Skids.

Thanks!
I just installed the Evo Exhaust Loop Skid with the LOD Signature sliders. I'd planned to notch out the skid and then drill a new hole through the skid/frame and use a self-tapping bolt. Instead I just coaxed the skid between the frame and LOD slider frame mount. As someone else mentioned, have a nice beefy pry bar on hand if you've installed the sliders before the skid.

20200203_185201.jpg

I suppose you could also mount the skid over the slider frame mount but I felt better about the other way around.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Thanks! Now Iā€™m just waiting on Northridge to have a sale on Evo stuff...

crbrenny

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Sting Grey; 2021 JLR Gecko
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Any feedback on the loop relocation products? I canā€™t tell if the loop delete actually affects performance negatively based on the debate here
It is hard to believe FCA put the loop into the system for no good reason. I kept my loop and was lucky enough to have SkidRow's plate fit with the M.O.R.E. bellypan

unsavory

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 2.0T Auto, 2019 JLUR V6 Manual (sold)
I just installed my Rough Country belly skids today, and the SkidRow exhaust loop plate works fine with this underbelly as well.
Sponsored