Sponsored

Borla Exhaust for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL!

Mikester86

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR
Will do! Thanks!
I want to give a shout out to @Ian@Borla for exceptional customer service on my issue. It was determined that the coating on the exhaust tips have failed leading to rust. They mailed me a replacement system I received today!

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
We'd love to have 2-door option as well and still plan to offer a Climber system for it, however, we've had no luck finding a 2-door JL. If anyone here is interested in taking part in our R&D program or know someone who may be, please let us know! You'd get a Borla exhaust system in exchange for letting us borrow your vehicle. Our R&D facility is located in Oxnard, CA. Thanks!

Ian, Have you folks found a 2-door JL for R&D yet?

Trailwerks

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Hey there. Can we get an update on shipping of the 140822 climber touring 2.0? I ordered through quadratec a week or so ago. It’s now showing mid July on their site for shipping. Is that accurate? Wow. This wait is crazy.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I posted here before, waited a long time for Borla to release the Touring Climber and now couldn't be happier. I picked it up almost immediately after release last month and took advantage of the sale price through Summit Racing. I did have a little installation issue but was quickly and excellently handled by Borla customer service. Getting good service these days is not typical and I am very impressed with Borla still providing it. This makes me a customer for life. I do not keep giving my money to companies that provide bad product or service. Anyway, the sound is great. It's louder than stock and when you put your foot in it you know its there but by no means is it loud. My analogy would be if stock is a volume level of 3 and the S-Type is it on 7, the Touring is probably about a 4. It's not a real low throaty sound like my old Mustang v8 days but it isn't ricey either. I'd say its right in between somewhere. On the highway its barely noticeable, if at all. Love that big factory muffler being gone and also really like how the Borla is tucked up nice and clean.
Sponsored