JLU Rubicon

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Adjustable track bars will most certainly affect the thrust angle. I had the same problem as originally stated after a lift and with front and rear adjustable track bars the thrust angles have been on the money....more importantly that pull to the right is gone
the dealer next week is going to put on the new track bar that came out for me. People are saying that it's a lot thicker and beefier and better than the one that came on the 2018 Rubicon Jeeps. If that doesn't help my pull to the right then we might try adjustable track bars but my problem is going with the 1350 Tire in the Cooper stt Pro is riding on that outside crown and is making it pull to the right. I've also got a set of teraflex control arms that a friend of mine gave me free and we might put those on first they're half an inch longer and it will give me more caster.but the lawnmower guy said I can't make the caster different will be the same on both sides and it might not make any difference so I'm not sure which way I'm going to go if I put those on 1st since they were free and try them after the dealer puts on the new updated track bar. Just don't want to be spending money on Parts if I don't need them. When I had to 37 12.50 it drove straight with the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Several people told me I'm going to have problems when I go to the 1350 and I do. I should have listened but the 37 12.50 it's just too narrow the 37 13.50 looks better to me. I mean think about it I 35 1250 looks just right you go to inches taller it's going to be more narrow it's like a brick is standing up on the end now in my opinion. Here's a good example of a 37 12.50 vs the 13.50 on the right. Some people like the narrow Tire some people like a wider Tire. I like the wider Tire just wish I could get it to drive straight lol

Collage 2019-11-12 18_37_15.jpg

chiggerdude

First Name
Brian Head
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR and a 2010 JK - 2010 JK Sport
Vehicle Showcase
the dealer next week is going to put on the new track bar that came out for me. People are saying that it's a lot thicker and beefier and better than the one that came on the 2018 Rubicon Jeeps. If that doesn't help my pull to the right then we might try adjustable track bars but my problem is going with the 1350 Tire in the Cooper stt Pro is riding on that outside crown and is making it pull to the right. I've also got a set of teraflex control arms that a friend of mine gave me free and we might put those on first they're half an inch longer and it will give me more caster.but the lawnmower guy said I can't make the caster different will be the same on both sides and it might not make any difference so I'm not sure which way I'm going to go if I put those on 1st since they were free and try them after the dealer puts on the new updated track bar. Just don't want to be spending money on Parts if I don't need them. When I had to 37 12.50 it drove straight with the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Several people told me I'm going to have problems when I go to the 1350 and I do. I should have listened but the 37 12.50 it's just too narrow the 37 13.50 looks better to me. I mean think about it I 35 1250 looks just right you go to inches taller it's going to be more narrow it's like a brick is standing up on the end now in my opinion. Here's a good example of a 37 12.50 vs the 13.50 on the right. Some people like the narrow Tire some people like a wider Tire. I like the wider Tire just wish I could get it to drive straight lol

Jeep Wrangler JL Right pull Collage 2019-11-12 18_37_15
I’ve had alignments and even did my own red neck alignment with the straight edge and tape measure. I’m still getting a pretty good pull to the right. I’m also on 13.50s. Did you ever get yours lined out?
I’m installing the Falcon 2.2 stabilizer next week. Doubt if helps - we will see

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I’ve had alignments and even did my own red neck alignment with the straight edge and tape measure. I’m still getting a pretty good pull to the right. I’m also on 13.50s. Did you ever get yours lined out?
I’m installing the Falcon 2.2 stabilizer next week. Doubt if helps - we will see
I went back to 37 12.50 it rides and drives so much better

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I wonder if Ford bronco owners will have multiple threads on their forums about just getting the vehicle to drive straight. Such a simple thing - you would think.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I wonder if Ford bronco owners will have multiple threads on their forums about just getting the vehicle to drive straight. Such a simple thing - you would think.
Considering they probably won't get death wobble ever probably not. there's been threats on nothing but death wobble I bet the bronco won't get it but you can have one cuz I don't want one I've never had death wobble on my JK or my JL with 37's adjustable control arms and going back to 12:50 correct my problem but that's what these websites are for to people to help each other. If you have a problem with it don't stop just keep on going don't type stuff by your keyboard that doesn't concern you

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
Considering they probably won't get death wobble ever probably not. there's been threats on nothing but death wobble I bet the bronco won't get it but you can have one cuz I don't want one I've never had death wobble on my JK or my JL with 37's adjustable control arms and going back to 12:50 correct my problem but that's what these websites are for to people to help each other. If you have a problem with it don't stop just keep on going don't type stuff by your keyboard that doesn't concern you
Yeah well I didn't realize that this thread, which I have had lots of involvement with due to my jlur having right pull, didn't concern me. I've had dw on my TJ and this garbage steering setup on the JL is just that. Garbage. My JK steered great and didn't whine like these new ones do.

I still like my jl, but will gladly get a bronco year 2 or 3 after they work out any initial bugs.

I always "love" those on a discussion forum that say not to discuss. Anyways, hope you get yours figured out

Khsonic03

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Bronco isn't going to have death wobble because it's independent front suspension.

You guys should check your thrust angles if you are pulling to the right. When you lift the jeep with a stock rear track bar, the axle gets pulled to the right and throws off the thrust angle (makes it point to the left). This causes the Jeep to pull to the right. If you get a rear trackbar bracket or adjustable trackbar in the rear, you can fix that. Also, if you get a "wagging" rear end, I highly recommend the rear track bar bracket.

Last edited:

kellyjmor

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ruibcon
I've had the same problem as everyone with the hard pull to the right after Mopar 2" lift on 2020 JLUR and Fox 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer, running 37 x 12.50. Took it in several times for alignment, nothing would fix the issue and it was so frustrating. After a lot of research, ended up ordering the Fox 2.0 ATS steering stabilizer and installed it today. Problem solved, no pull, and the steering is actually even tighter. I can even drive it with one finger at high speeds. Big investment, $450 for the ATS, but worth it.

IMG_6602.JPG

IMG_6603.JPG

IMG_6604.JPG

IMG_6605.JPG

IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_6607.JPG

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I've had the same problem as everyone with the hard pull to the right after Mopar 2" lift on 2020 JLUR and Fox 2.0 IFP steering stabilizer, running 37 x 12.50. Took it in several times for alignment, nothing would fix the issue and it was so frustrating. After a lot of research, ended up ordering the Fox 2.0 ATS steering stabilizer and installed it today. Problem solved, no pull, and the steering is actually even tighter. I can even drive it with one finger at high speeds. Big investment, $450 for the ATS, but worth it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Right pull IMG_6607.JPG

I have the same setup I put adjustable control arms in the front and it would always pull to the left or the right . I thought it was the Cooper SSD Pro tires lots of people have them told me that they do that. Friend of mine has a shop been doing about 30 years and he does it the old fashioned way measured everything and like I said I had the adjustable control arms so he did on both sides measured everything got it perfect and it's now dry straight even when I rotate my tires sometimes I have problems when I rotate my tires but no drives straight
have somebody doing alignment on it that does it the olfashioned way where they measure it but make sure you have adjustable control arms
Sponsored