Sponsored

Jeep pulls to right-need advice

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
I was told I need more caster and the only way to get it is with getting adjusted front lower control arms. I asked about adjustable steering stabilizer and geometry control brackets. Everyone told me something that gets more caster which I need is the adjustable lower control arms. You agree ? I was told for every half inch you get one degree of caster is that true? If so what normally do jeeps need ? My fixed lower control arms that came with my Mopar lift are 24 1/4. Do you think I need 25 cuz I can get some fixed teraflex free that are 24 and 5/8 that's a half inch longer which would be 1 degree of caster. Is that enough or do you think I be better off with getting adjustable ones that would go to 25 5/8 ? But they won't be free
With your issue, if it were me, I would go ahead and invest in the adjustable ones. That way you’ll be able to dial in your caster as necessary if you buy different tires next time. However, with your set up, I’d still eventually invest in a heavier duty through shaft stabilizer. The OEM ones are just not designed for the larger and heavier wheels and tires.
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
With your issue, if it were me, I would go ahead and invest in the adjustable ones. That way you’ll be able to dial in your caster as necessary if you buy different tires next time. However, with your set up, I’d still eventually invest in a heavier duty through shaft stabilizer. The OEM ones are just not designed for the larger and heavier wheels and tires.
You mean steering stabilizer I've got the updated one. Jay put on the new damper I've been told it's a pretty good one it's not the best but it's a pretty good one better than the one that came on it originally

jeepdabest

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara
Jeep pulls to right-need advice

Keep turning left?
Sponsored