P28

First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude
HI All,

Just got brand new Sahara Altitude which is pulling right and requires an almost continuous correction pulling left. Never is the steering wheel in the center for more than a few seconds. Drove to the Keys over the weekend and at high speeds it is a fight to keep it on the road-- to the point that my left hand and wrist were sore. Had it looked at prior for alignment. They said it was perfect and Jeeps pull that way because of crown in the road. I have road tripped in rented jeeps and driven friends jeeps- never had that issue. Took it back to today and they test drove it and said it was fine- and anyway- they could not replace any parts as the jeep was too new and they would not be reimbursed. What???? Took it to another dealership- but have to wait until Monday to have it looked at. I leased it four hours away and text drove for a few minutes and on the drive home experienced the pull Contacted the sales rep - for more than three weeks with no response- so started making my own appointments. I am at a loss. Supposed to drive this home next week to NYC after being struck in FL for 6 months due to covid. I think it is not drivable for that distance. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sadly I am feeling like if I were 20 years younger or a man- the issue would have been addressed. Covid fatigue catching has set in.
Sponsored