Right pull

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
I never updated this thread. Mine got fixed after 8 days at the dealership. Ultimately when they pulled the power steering fuse it didn't pull anymore. When they replaced the fuse it didn't pull anymore. Almost like it reset the system? Who knows. Damn computerized everything. Well for now, no problems
Sponsored

JMONEZ

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
I never updated this thread. Mine got fixed after 8 days at the dealership. Ultimately when they pulled the power steering fuse it didn't pull anymore. When they replaced the fuse it didn't pull anymore. Almost like it reset the system? Who knows. Damn computerized everything. Well for now, no problems
isn’t it a high current fuse, any special method to removing it and reinstall it? That’s crazy a fuse fixed it

RubyRed

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Any more info on this? I'd love to be able to pull a fuse and plug it back in to fix the pulling to the right.

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
Any more info on this? I'd love to be able to pull a fuse and plug it back in to fix the pulling to the right.
My pull is still gone but there is drift side to side from road grade. This system is over sensitive. Psc steering conversion is the fix, or I've heard steer smarts steering components make a huge difference. No idea why the dealer pulling the fuse and putting it back "cured" the pull. I can only speculate a computer reset

telix

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
My Jeep (2019 JLUR) also pulls to the right pretty bad from the first day. I drove a Jeep Wrangler Sport this holiday and it was really nice with no pull. When I brought it up with the service center they said it's totally normal and nothing can be done about it.

Sponsored

Upnarms

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2003 TJ X
My Jeep (2019 JLUR) also pulls to the right pretty bad from the first day. I drove a Jeep Wrangler Sport this holiday and it was really nice with no pull. When I brought it up with the service center they said it's totally normal and nothing can be done about it.
Yeah, it's "normal" and they don't want to do anything about it.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I'm looking for a little help.

I had the RC 2.5" spacer lift installed about a month ago (local
dealership). Prior to installation my jeep pulled a little to the right. My jeep was supposed to have an alignment after the lift installation. So, I figured it would be taking care of after the lift install. I made it know when I checked into the dealership.

When I picked up the jeep it pulls harder to the right and the steering wheel is not centered (tilted to the right). I'm not convinced an alignment was performed after lift installation... but water under the bridge.

The dealership did an alignment today and I have the same problem. When I got my alignment paperwork it shows the steering wheel's off and the rear thrust angle if out as well.

The wheel not being straight is frustrating, but at I'm pretty sure it's a simple fix... if the dealership would actually do it.

Any thoughts on the thrust angle and right pull?

Bad tire? (considering a rotation to rule that out)
Different shop to perform an alignment?
Ect....

IMG_5637.JPG
Yes the dealership should be made to make the steering wheel straight. Go back to the dealership and make them straighten the steering wheel. Demand it. That's part of an alignment before their done

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That's how stupid they are they just don't want to mess with it

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Mine is exactly the same, I got the Mopar lift and it pulls, heavily sometimes, to the right. Dealership told me it's due to larger tires and the lift makes me feel it more... They did an alignment and everything was good.

Swapped my tires left to right to see if that was it but also, it still happens.
Like I said mines pulling with 37's I 13.50 but I know people that have 40 15.50s and their Jeep drives straight as can be

OP
OP
Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
Yes the dealership should be made to make the steering wheel straight. Go back to the dealership and make them straighten the steering wheel. Demand it. That's part of an alignment before their done
Thanks.

Was taken care of a while ago. Long story short: Dealership’s alignment machine was Out-of-Service. I found that out after two attempts of them “aligning” the jeep that didn’t take. I was sent to a sister dealership, with a working machine and a former “jeep guy”. (To their credit, on their dime without me having to even ask). He adjusted the tow in a bit and fixed the steering wheel.

Drives like a jeep with 37’s!

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Thanks.

Was taken care of a while ago. Long story short: Dealership’s alignment machine was Out-of-Service. I found that out after two attempts of them “aligning” the jeep that didn’t take. I was sent to a sister dealership, with a working machine and a former “jeep guy”. (To their credit, on their dime without me having to even ask). He adjusted the tow in a bit and fixed the steering wheel.

Drives like a jeep with 37’s!
trying to go back and read the previous messages on my phone but it's hard to feel my phone sometimes LOL are you running the 37 13.50 or 12:.50 I can't remember ? I just hope run the 13.50 it's not going to be such a big heavy tire that is going to start wearing out bearings and stuff faster than a 12.50 wouild. What do you think ?

OP
OP
Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
trying to go back and read the previous messages on my phone but it's hard to feel my phone sometimes LOL are you running the 37 13.50 or 12:.50 I can't remember ? I just hope run the 13.50 it's not going to be such a big heavy tire that is going to start wearing out bearings and stuff faster than a 12.50 wouild. What do you think ?
Mine are 12.5”. I absolutely expect it to wear “stuff” faster than stock sized tires.

I’ve been 4 wheeling a fair amount and haven’t broken anything and nothing to fix due to wear after almost 2 years.

... the price you pay for better off-road performance and the cool factor.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Mine are 12.5”. I absolutely expect it to wear “stuff” faster than stock sized tires.

I’ve been 4 wheeling a fair amount and haven’t broken anything and nothing to fix due to wear after almost 2 years.

... the price you pay for better off-road performance and the cool factor.
I'm just wondering if I should go back to 12:50 the 12.50 is just skinnier I have an 8.5 inch wheel so it makes it look a lot skinnier than it was on the 13.50 but it sure road a lot better on the 12.50

OP
OP
Peanut Butter

Peanut Butter

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL?
I'm just wondering if I should go back to 12:50 the 12.50 is just skinnier I have an 8.5 inch wheel so it makes it look a lot skinnier than it was on the 13.50 but it sure road a lot better on the 12.50
I have stock rims (skinny) and keep tire pressure at 27psi-ish. The MXT Mud tires are fairly light for their size. I think it rides well. Doesn’t track great. But, it’s way better than my CJ7 was on 35s.

I’m still happy with my decision and won’t be looking to make a change until the tires are worn.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I have stock rims (skinny) and keep tire pressure at 27psi-ish. The MXT Mud tires are fairly light for their size. I think it rides well. Doesn’t track great. But, it’s way better than my CJ7 was on 35s.

I’m still happy with my decision and won’t be looking to make a change until the tires are worn.
I like the stock ram they look great but I wanted black wheels. With my Jeep being wide I just thought the black wheels really look good everything's black and white on my Jeep

Screenshot_20191112-052035_Gallery.jpg
Sponsored