Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
Ok, we have these designed and BOM completed. To use the high-end LEDs for best light coverage and durability these will work out to have a MSRP of $99.95 and we would do a Groupbuy to let everyone who supported the idea get a special introductory Groupbuy price of $79.95

Let us know how you feel the price point is, we can spec a lower-end LED which will reduce output by 5-10% but we can get the price down to $89.95 MSRP and $69.95 Groupbuy.

Share your thoughts please!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Ok, we have these designed and BOM completed. To use the high-end LEDs for best light coverage and durability these will work out to have a MSRP of $99.95 and we would do a Groupbuy to let everyone who supported the idea get a special introductory Groupbuy price of $79.95

Let us know how you feel the price point is, we can spec a lower-end LED which will reduce output by 5-10% but we can get the price down to $89.95 MSRP and $69.95 Groupbuy.

That price sounds good to me, I would prefer the Higher Output lights.
Does the $79.95 price include all the mounting hardware?
Thanks Again!

Nikko2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR, '21 4R TRDP, '21 Supra, '13 LR4, '72 442
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds fair to me. Prefer the higher end lights, why go through all this just to save $10 and be disappointed with the final product?

Dudley Dawson

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Just found this after searching for reverse light solutions. Exactly what I’m looking for. Agree that higher end is better. Very fair price IMO. I’m in for group buy too.

Sponsored

m453w

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
The higher end LEDs and $100 MSRP is ok with me. Thanks for the effort and looping us in.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager

One more question and maybe I missed it on and earlier post, But these are for the factory steel bumper correct?

Sponsored

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited

I am for sure good with it (Steel Bumpers / Rubicon)

maddscot

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Wrangler Unlimited
We appreciate the continued enthusiasm! With the final adjustments now made we are going to be building prototype parts for beta testing before opening molds. There is a possibility of doing a group buy if there is interest. Just want to be sure we explain that manufacturing takes a while, tooling, processing, assembly, etc all while following our Control Plan and taking the correct QC steps along the way will take some time.

A few things to note:

1) We were able to design to install without having to drill any holes. Even though the bumper was not designed to have a cable outlet we were able to use an existing port for the cable to exit.

2) Power can be pulled from the reverse lights or aux switch not both (unless you have some wiring knowledge and use diodes). To get power from the reverse light the cable whip can easily be routed to the tail lamp on either side. The cable routing is very simple. The + and - wires will need to be tapped to get power from the factory tail light.

3) Tools needed for the installation: 7mm socket with swivel adapter.

4) Anticipated installation time: Less than 1 Hour.

Any other questions let us know!
Steel bumper or plastic...? What is the existing port? Thanks!

Mjanski

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
In for the higher light output and integration into the factory plastic bumper. Price point seems fair for a well integrated unit with minimal modifications needed.

Bud90

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 JKU

Higher out
I’m in
Order info please

evoq007

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Im in... higher output as well please