What the #@&% is this abomination?

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
I love the design actually and would own one if I could. However I have driven one and they truly are not fun, very heavy and slow. Even if it is some rich guy, maybe they need protection. I can’t fault him for keeping himself or family safe. I have always wondered if you get in accident and are hurt though, how do the fire department get you out?
Sponsored

TXWRANGLER20

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Saw this monstrosity on the road today. Looks pretty armored and even has grab handles/ foot slots for outside security. It looks to be 5 tons if it's a pound. I'm not going to say it belongs to some trashy dude with more money than sense, but it does have FL plates...

20211204_145216.jpg

20211204_144903.jpg

20211204_144900.jpg
Looks like a police/sheriff tag on the rear with the star.

omega145

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Engineer
Who really cares what someone else drives? Not my cup of tea but I'm sure everything in your life doesn't appeal to anyone else either. Never understood the "lets bash what someone else likes because it makes me feel better about my choices".

jmarrr

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Who really cares what someone else drives? Not my cup of tea but I'm sure everything in your life doesn't appeal to anyone else either. Never understood the "lets bash what someone else likes because it makes me feel better about my choices".
Also, whatever this monstrosity is; it was executed really cleanly.

Sponsored

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I mean, nobody is forcing you to drive and/or look at it -- why let it affect you so viscerally?

This is the wonderful thing about America: we should have the freedom to express ourselves without the fear of persecution (although, that's sort of been dwindling in the last couple of years).
He's just expressing himself as well... that's the great thing about America... you're allowed to express both for and against things.

acsak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-door Wrangler JL Rubicon (Manual Transmission)
It’s the Rhino GX!!

Sponsored

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
It shows up at gatherings to discourage dissent, and doesn't leave until morale improves.

acsak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2-door Wrangler JL Rubicon (Manual Transmission)
Listening to this guy talk makes me want to walk into oncoming traffic. Crazy car though.
Haha. Ah come on! Doug's a classic. But I understand his style's not for everybody. Wild vehicle though, right? I'd only ever heard of it on his channel.

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
He's just expressing himself as well... that's the great thing about America... you're allowed to express both for and against things.
Everyone's allowed to express themselves, sure, but you lose people when you get super charged up over something so trivial.

It's akin to a child crying about not getting to wear the right color underoos. No thank you.

Muskylounge6801

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR, Hydro Blue Pearl
First glance was a storm chaser but no protection for the tires.
Sponsored