First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Heated seats are highly popular with surgically repaired my lower back, even on a hot day.
The older you get, the more likely you are to appreciate heated seats. WIfe has them in her convertible. My Mustang seats were both heated and cooled which was nice in FL, but I didn't care enough to get them in the Jeep.

Sponsored

XJfanatic

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2020 JT, 1990 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Heated seats are highly popular with surgically repaired my lower back, even on a hot day.
I agree as I have a terrible back thanks to 12 years and counting in the Army. They will eventually get added to the Jeep. I like them so much I added them to the mustang when I did the upholstery.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Do they function and who would put these In
Those are non-functional and decorative only. Trying them would be a waste of time. By the looks of it, these would have been installed by Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium. I saw these same buttons when I had them install my decorative winch. It sounds crazy, but all their gear is Made in USA, so even though it’s non functional, you know it’s high quality.

Reinen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
The older you get, the more likely you are to appreciate heated seats. WIfe has them in her convertible. My Mustang seats were both heated and cooled which was nice in FL, but I didn't care enough to get them in the Jeep.
Getting up there, still don't care for heated seats. But that heated steering wheel though...
Sometimes I find myself feeling up the steering wheel semi inappropriately. Oooh, warm!

dchemphill1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Occupation
School Administrator
Hey now....no need to pic on us desert dwellers..:) I am actively hunting for a Rubi and will NOT buy one without SOT and the Cold package.....for a few months a year I am dreaming of cruising the neighborhood with the top open and a warm butt
The heated seats work great for late fall and early spring top off rides!

WagzDad

First Name
Carroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Emergency flotation?

Sponsored

Medicaptain

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Plat....looking for a JL
38 years in Public Safety....(Fire)....my back is freakin toast..........heated (and massaged) seats is a welcome treat after spending 50 plus K for a vehicle that should be no more than 35k.......

xtraham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited
Cant find anything in the owner's manual. Manual gives a different location for cooled seats. Thxxxxxx in advance

20210603_170335.jpg

You hit those buttons if your Jeep is submerged under water. Activates the chrome plated gungalator ant-submersion water pumps.....

Mark D

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Those are non-functional and decorative only. Trying them would be a waste of time. By the looks of it, these would have been installed by Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium. I saw these same buttons when I had them install my decorative winch. It sounds crazy, but all their gear is Made in USA, so even though it’s non functional, you know it’s high quality.
He kinda asked for it. However, now you have many looking for Sam's web site to get in on all the low cost, well made non functionable add ons.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
FYI, pretty sure these are Dorman 628-040 Universal Seat Heaters.

I installed them in my old F150 and worked well for the Chicago winters when we lived there.
Sponsored