Tazer (Programmer) for the JL

grandsrus

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
Update, on the third try it finally gave me options to marry. Maybe the plugs were not fully seated in the Tazer module? I also noticed it was spotty on being recognized on my computers USB.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 08 JKUR, 15 Ford Transit 350, 04 WJ 4.7, 17 Renegade, 99 Merc E430 S
Vehicle Showcase
What is Joe's user name here?

I'm wondering if it would be possible to set the 3rd brake light to flash rapidly a few times before staying lit whenever brakes are applied.

RockyMtJL

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I installed the AAL DRL's and noticed they are dim in comparison to my friend's on his JLUR. I called AAL and they said i needed to use the tazer to correct the turn signal out issue and it would send more power to the DRL's. I went through this process successfully yet the DRL's are still dim. Has anyone else had this issue with the AAL drl's? Any suggestions?

Yes, try this. Go into your TazerJL settings with engine off, then two start button presses until the start button light is on Run.

Enter the TazerJL's Lighting settings and find the Front Led Trn option, which should currently be on. Turn that setting off, then on again and while on that screen, put your left blinker on and let it fast blink until it finally blinks at a normal rate. Reboot and power cycle.

Now repeat all of that, except put the right blinker on until the fast blink stops and the right blinker flashes at a normal rate. Reboot and Power Cycle.

If one gets out of line later, just repeat this for that side.

I think I'm describing this correctly, but let me know if it isn't working and I'll check it on mine again.

Hopefully that will take care of it.

NCIC105

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Created a custom light show....When I use the shortcut button it will not load it.....All check marks are removed from all the light show boxes except Custom 1.....It will only load Light Show 1. not the custom...

Rebooted, unmarried, remarried rebooted...Still no go

Advertisement

Chrysler Factory Warranty

Advertisement