Sponsored

Tazer vs Flashcal vs other JL programmers

What programmer are you getting and why?

• Total voters

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Now I bought up aev liftkit which comes with procal but installing it is a headache while also I see unmarry option in the tezar which in addition to the several options given in tezar is a plus for tezar.. But just wanted to confirm if this unmarry means that the dealership won't know about any update if I unmarry before my service in the dealership... Also I may ask the ones that had tezar for more than 6 month to give thier reviews as well... Thanks
I don't even take mine out when I go to the dealer. My dealer actually has Tazers for sale. If you return the config and unmarry it they won't know it was there.
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I don't even take mine out when I go to the dealer. My dealer actually has Tazers for sale. If you return the config and unmarry it they won't know it was there.
Only one problem.... nowadays, the WiTech computer, that your Jeep is hooked to at the dealership is talking directly with FCA.

SO, your dealer may be peachy with the Tazer JL / programmer married and attached but FCA sure isn't.... especially if there is an issue that FCA will have to cover that warranty wise and they will be out of $.

I have GM's that are my closest friends, I go out to dinner with them and..... and, they even spew to me that they have to be very careful cause again, now a days, the WiTech is talking / snitching to FCA, even when they do things...

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Who is FCA?
FCA = Fiat Chrysler America

As for your Tazer JL, questions. Do a forum search using the word "Tazer" and you will have amny hundreds of posts to read that will get you up to speed so to speak, Tazer wise.

Danielos2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4-door Sting-Grey
good to hear views on the tazer as I was wanting to get one for my new 2021 rubicon I have ordered.

Sponsored

Danielos2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon 4-door Sting-Grey
FCA = Fiat Chrysler America

As for your Tazer JL, questions. Do a forum search using the word "Tazer" and you will have amny hundreds of posts to read that will get you up to speed so to speak, Tazer wise.
actually it stands for FCA = Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, just saying

runningsamills

First Name
Arryss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Engineer
Tazer works with all models, we ship them around the world, some in Japan already.
Hey I am interested in getting a Tazer (planning on installing LED headlights, turn signals and fog lights) and I have a 2018 JL Sport. Which option would be best for what I am doing, the mini or lite? Also, I plan on doing an a/c control panel and stinger heigh10 upgrade in a few months that requires an OBDGenie. Can the Tazer do what the OBDGenie does?

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
Hey I am interested in getting a Tazer (planning on installing LED headlights, turn signals and fog lights) and I have a 2018 JL Sport. Which option would be best for what I am doing, the mini or lite? Also, I plan on doing an a/c control panel and stinger heigh10 upgrade in a few months that requires an OBDGenie. Can the Tazer do what the OBDGenie does?
Mini Specs

Lite Specs

joe@zauto

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler rubicon unlimited
Tazer JL Mini can do all of the above

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
i use codez4u programmer because i like the codez showin up when i'm in a hurry to get someplace quick. the black smoke and stuttering and smogification are bonus.
Sponsored