Sponsored

Regret 37s?

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Wow that's a huge difference in shocks you're talking about. Rocksports are a budget shock compared to the others you're considering. Don't get me wrong if you're on a budget but from the sound of it that's not your case.
True that the rocksports are a budget shock compared to the others, but I have zero complaints with them.
Not concerned about budget. More a question of whether the Synergy control arms would allow the amount of flex to take full advantage of the 6-packs, or if a tuned set from Accutune would be better fitting.
the 6 pack shocks don't extend as far as the rocksport shock so they wouldn't be an issue. I have the rocksport shocks and the synergy control arms and I think i get a lot of flex.

Jeep Wrangler JL Regret 37s? Rausch 5-24-2020
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
True that the rocksports are a budget shock compared to the others, but I have zero complaints with them.

the 6 pack shocks don't extend as far as the rocksport shock so they wouldn't be an issue. I have the rocksport shocks and the synergy control arms and I think i get a lot of flex.

That just answered and alleviated a huge concern. It's bad enough to replace shocks and springs, but didn't want to end up yanking the CA's. Thanks for the words and the pic, quietpeen!

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
That just answered and alleviated a huge concern. It's bad enough to replace shocks and springs, but didn't want to end up yanking the CA's. Thanks for the words and the pic, quietpeen!
Glad i could help and I completely agree About replacing all 8 control arms a 2nd time. Plus the pinch bolts and double adjusters on the synergy arms are so nice.

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
37s on a 4door, definitely. On a 2 door, I'm not convinced yet.. need to see photos still
im also wanting to see more 2 doors rubicons on 35 and 37's

Sponsored

ChadTx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to order 2021 Wrangler Rubicon 2 door
As far as proportion goes, 35's on a 2 door are like 37's on a 4 door. 37's on a 2 door has quite a presence.
That makes a lot of sense! I hadn’t thought of it like that. I wish there was a Jeep event near me that I could go see some 2 doors before I order mine

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
Do you have a sport?
Pretty much, it's a Willys that came with a narrow Dana 44 M220 with LSD in the rear and a Dana 30 M186 in the front.

If I had the Rubicon, I would have went straight to 37's.

Hopefully by the time I wear out the 35's, i'll have the axles for 37-40's
My wallet is still in the corner crying.

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
When my lift is installed and the 37's mounted, our rigs will be almost identical, except I have body colored fenders. Obviously, I love the look of your Jeep.
I'm running 37's on a 2" mopar lift on my jlur and its honestly the perfect fit and finish. 35's with the rubicons higher fenders look to small when you lift it. Dont feel any need to regear. I did add the Tazer jl to reprogram for tire size to get back to higher gas mileage.

Got a black Rubicon with the same setup on order to be installed in a week or so. What does the Tazer help with other than speedo recalibration? Great looking Jeep!

Sponsored

Jabarsetti

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
Ret. USAF
Vehicle Showcase
LOL, I was in this same boat a month or so ago. ended up going 35's. I also put on a 2" lift. honestly it looks stock in a picture. I don't regret them either way.
Jeep Wrangler JL Regret 37s? lift