How much below MSRP for 4xe?

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Is he demanding FCA financing to get the deal?
Mine does not have a financing requirement listed, but I've heard people that ordered later have that contingency listed.
Sponsored

DeepAK47

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63
JLXS74 with most options.

MSRP 66,775
FWP 62,846
HB 1,959
FFP 62,293
EP 59,904

Agreed sale price of $60,100 which is the FFP minus the hold back minus $234. So that is 4.4% below invoice. This is with Adam Silver in MA, going to order tomorrow.
Can you share email/ contact to request a quote? Attached is my build, not sure what should be a decent price to lock. I am hoping to put an order within few days.

Attachments

den_jku

First Name
DS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Can you share email/ contact to request a quote? Attached is my build, not sure what should be a decent price to lock. I am hoping to put an order within few days.
I am in Denver metro area, my MSRP was $61,285 and sale price $55,157 (approx 10% below MSRP).

I also got the Nacho.

dflowerz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, Subaru Crosstrek, Porsche 911 C2s
I am requesting a quote for a Rubicon XLE build and it has been frustrating. Just submitted again for a quote. I would prefer to do it by email or text. I have a Bronco on order for a bit less than MSRP, but am tempted by the Rubicon 4xe and the Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro. Local dealers seem to want almost 10k over MSRP for the TRD Pro which just upsets me. If Jeep would offer me a good deal on my Rubicon 4xe build and make it simple and easy they could probably sell me one. So far my best dealings have been with my local Bronco dealer, but most likely I won't see a Bronco for almost a year. Seattle area. Can't wait until we ditch all the dealer BS and end up with a Tesla sales model.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I am requesting a quote for a Rubicon XLE build and it has been frustrating. ... Seattle area.
Try contacting PaulwithJeep on this forum. He works out of the Dwayne Lane dealership in Everett and offered me invoice -1% on a 4xe. The price may not be as low as you want, but he's very straight forward and easy to work with.

Sponsored

dflowerz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try contacting PaulwithJeep on this forum. He works out of the Dwayne Lane dealership in Everett and offered me invoice -1% on a 4xe. The price may not be as low as you want, but he's very straight forward and easy to work with.
Thanks for the info!

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
Adam Silver
Central Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Raynham
191 New State HWY
Raynham, MA 02767
508-823-0101

dflowerz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eh, ended up putting a deposit down on an incoming 4Runner TRD Pro. Found one at MSRP. Probably a better fit for me and quite a bit cheaper than my Jeep build although the 7500 tax credit would narrow the gap a lot. I look forward to reading about your experiences with the 4xe. The 4Runner is pretty stone age in comparison.

MG618

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Craig at Koons is still offering 5% below invoice, just email him directly. I got his email from this thread and everything everyone else said has held true. He will work with anyone, but they can't ship cars for you (I tried to ship to FL). That has to be handled by the buyer. I've seen it's around 500-1k to ship.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
$47,995.00 - 2021 4xE Base Price

$5,575.00 - High Altitude Package Price
$245.00 - Granite Crystal Price
$595.00 - Off-Road Camera
$165.00 - All-Weather Floor Mats
$525.00 - Hardtop Headliner
$195.00 - Jeep Trail-Rated Kit
$195.00 - Cargo Group
$995.00 - Cold Weather Group
$795.00 - Advanced Safety Group
$795.00 - Tow Group
$595.00 - Anti-Spin Rear Axle
$10,675.00 - Total Options
$1,495.00 - Freight
$60,165.00 - MSRP with Freight
[$38,505.60 - 64% 3-Year Residual Value confirmed with Edmunds]

$58,670.00 - MSRP before Freight
$55,283.00 - FWP before Freight (from order guide)

$52,518.85 - 5% below FWP before Freight
[$6,151.15 dealer discount off MSRP]
$1,495.00 - Freight
$54,013.85 - Base Purchase Price
$899.00 - Koons Dealer Processing Fee
$54,912.85 - Total Purchase Price

$2,278.88 - 4.15% VA Sales Tax
$102.14 - .186% County Gross Receipts Tax (approximate)
$2,381.02 - Total Taxes

$103.75 - VA DMV Registration, Title, Emissions & Online Fees (approximate)

$57,397.62 - Total Out-the-Door Price or [Base Capitalized Cost]

$57,397.62 - Base Capitalized Cost
$38,505.60 - Residual Value
0.00195 - Standard Money Factor (4.68% Interest Rate confirmed with Edmunds)
36 month term at 12,000 miles/year

$18,892.02 - Depreciation Cost (Cap Cost minus Residual)
$6,732.41 - Finance Fee ((Cap Cost + Residual) * MF) * Term)
$25,624.43 - Total Payments
$711.79 - Monthly Lease Payment Amount

Realizing from reading most posts, forum members are traditionally financing their respective Jeep purchases. The above is the lease calculation for Virginia (VA charges full tax upon purchase).

My question, specifically for those who have previously leased an EV or PHEV (Volt, Leaf, Tesla), where in my calculation do I input the $7,500.00 tax credit? Yes, I realize because I am not purchasing I do not directly get credit from government. The lease holder receives the credit. But I cannot imagine Jeep going against the grain of Chevy, Nissan and Tesla and not passing most, if not all, of the credit to the lease purchaser.

Depending upon if the $7,500 is treated within a lease as a dealer discount, a manufacturer incentive, cash rebate, down payment, etc., my monthly lease payment drops to $488.83.

Apologizes if this in posted in the wrong place. It is only my third posting.

Will you shoot me a PM if and when you get the answer to this? Looking to see also where the rebate is added

Sponsored

JKU15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU
Just jumping in on this conversation - I have never worked with a dealer to "order" a vehicle to my specifications before, only ever bought off the lot. Are there any good tips for approaching the conversation with my local dealers to make sure I get the best price? Is it simply just being direct and asking "what's the best price you can do for me?"

mbaglole

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLRU
Just jumping in on this conversation - I have never worked with a dealer to "order" a vehicle to my specifications before, only ever bought off the lot. Are there any good tips for approaching the conversation with my local dealers to make sure I get the best price? Is it simply just being direct and asking "what's the best price you can do for me?"
I actually was referred by someone on this forum to a local dealership (I blindly messaged someone and they responded - immediately knew I had to give back at some point!). I then started messaging dealers (in-order) in my local area stating that I had an offer of x% off invoice. The first two offered 3% (second one would only match), third dealership offered 5% and I placed an order over the phone the next day (I haven't even been to the dealership...). I did the same with my WRX - the dealer I ended up buying it from told me that if I wanted to save an additional $200, to go to the further dealer. I opted at going to the closer dealer, haha.

That has been my experience ordering my first Jeep (fortunately, there are quite a few dealers near me - Seattle - and I have the option of simply saying no and buying from a bit further away if it meant a couple thousand in savings).

Overland Utah

First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I work for a dealership in Utah (the largest one) so if anyone is close to UT and would like any help feel free to PM me. I know we have a few 4XE's in our system on order, but they are not sold yet.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I can't see your location, but suggest you take a read of this thread and word search the thread for your state or close by states - there are a number of recommended dealership contacts in there. They are straight up with what they will do as a percentage of invoice - and you can just do it over email.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/

Pricing is a little different on the hybrid than the standard wrangler. I'm sure if you let people know where you are located someone will know someone near by.

AaronTV

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I started by finding a local (within 60 minute drive) dealer that advertised good prices on their existing Wrangler stock. I told them if they were going to apply a similar discount to a 4xe that I was interested in ordering one. They gave me a quote for $1000 under invoice, not as good as their other Wranglers but a good start.

I took that offer to 3 other nearby dealers and just candidly told them I was looking to order a 4xe, this was the best deal so far, & asked what they could do to earn my business. One of them matched that offer, one couldn't quite match it (no haggle store), and one went to $1500 under, or about 8% off msrp. Remember to note the differences in dealer fees also!

I ordered with that last dealer because I liked the sales person and they clearly wanted to earn the sale.

I think it helps to be up front with people and try to avoid emotional exchanges. It doesn't hurt to mention that you've seen others get a deal and want something similar. Be aware that the 10% off msrp thing is not likely to be easy to get. I think somewhere between 5%-8% off should be a very reasonable target. Be friendly, invite them to earn your business, and see what you get.

Others may disagree, but I also think it's inappropriate to try and squeeze a dealer on a price that was already competitive. I didn't take my best offer and try to re-shop it around to the others. But, to each his own =)

Good luck!
Sponsored