Sponsored

How much below MSRP for 4xe?

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Below invoice or MSRP? Invoice is already below MSRP. Most dealers wont go below invoice because it cuts into the holdback. So 6% below MSRP? That's about $3.5k off base price. Depends on the model one buys. I got $3k off base MSRP Rubicon and $499 for processing as well.
6% below invoice, 1% for tread lightly 3% for order 2% for finance
Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got this Jan 6th, 6% below invoice and additional $500 First Responder, and $499 processing. Pretty happy with the deal. So about 7k below MSRP
Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 1610815937267

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

Koons does massive volume of sales so they are in a position to offer 5% below invoice. They are also aiming to up their allotment for future models etc. You could consider ordering from Koons and either flying in or driving in to pick it up.
Can you call Jonathan Molina from Koons and tell him you know Shane from PA. He says Koons wont do 5% below invoice.

Last edited by a moderator:

eLECTRICON

Got this Jan 6th, 6% below invoice and additional $500 First Responder, and $499 processing. Pretty happy with the deal. So about 7k below MSRP
Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 1610815937267
Same thing with Criswell Chrysler. Khalil Kechrid told me nothing blow invoice.

eLECTRICON

So far all I got is 5% below MSRP which I'm happy with but if you guys are getting 5%-6% below invoice Id rather take that deal but I'm calling everyone you guys recommend and they are all saying no.

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
So far all I got is 5% below MSRP which I'm happy with but if you guys are getting 5%-6% below invoice Id rather take that deal but I'm calling everyone you guys recommend and they are all saying no.
You can't call the dealers or email the general box. You need to make sure to contact the correct sales rep. At koons it's Craig.
[email protected]

Our 4xe rubicon is 5% below invoice, all in writing of course.

Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also not for nothing who is in charge of marketing or customer service. STILL NO PICTURES OF THE SAHARA, How hard may I ask is it to put a picture of a car that is literally on the production line, costing them orders. How hard is it to put a build and price online to stop all the confusion with this car, its a win win situation. Why may I ask can't you get the black hardtop??? its a money grab for sure. Also this is for all FCA vehicles, How hard to put an online portal to allow you to check order status? It would save customer service agents time and customer too. WIN WIN. Love the car but just seems kinda insane to me! Anyone else Agree?

Doug997

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Q5, JLUR 4XE (on order)
JLXS74 with most options.

MSRP 66,775
FWP 62,846
HB 1,959
FFP 62,293
EP 59,904

Agreed sale price of $60,100 which is the FFP minus the hold back minus $234. So that is 4.4% below invoice. This is with Adam Silver in MA, going to order tomorrow.

Last edited: