Sponsored

How much below MSRP for 4xe?

First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Planing on placing an order for a Rubicon 4xe this week. I am curious to see how much below MSRP everyone is able to get their order at. I am trying to gage the negotiating power with a car that has just recently been produced.
Sponsored

OP
OP
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Anywhere from 5-12% below MSRP, based on your location, willingness to order out of state etc..

I did 10% below MSRP in CO.
10%????? I am in California. I will drive it back to CA at 10% below. Can you tell me who your dealer is?

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Planing on placing an order for a Rubicon 4xe this week. I am curious to see how much below MSRP everyone is able to get their order at. I am trying to gage the negotiating power with a car that has just recently been produced.
I got almost 10% off here in VA. (Though $1000 of that is dependent on me using them for financing, which is fine with me) - John

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
I got almost 10% off here in VA. (Though $1000 of that is dependent on me using them for financing, which is fine with me) - John
is that Koons? any idea the APR via them? we used koons in 2018 and they were a bit higher than Lightstream, enough that I used the dealer day of, opened a lightstream loan and closed out the dealer one a week later.

Rates are 2.49% right now at lighstream depending on term and amount. I'm guessing dealer will be higher so that $1k will be offset via interest.

Sponsored

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
is that Koons? any idea the APR via them? we used koons in 2018 and they were a bit higher than Lightstream, enough that I used the dealer day of, opened a lightstream loan and closed out the dealer one a week later.

Rates are 2.49% right now at lighstream depending on term and amount. I'm guessing dealer will be higher so that $1k will be offset via interest.
Any difference in interest won’t even come close to $1000. Plus there’s nothing to stop you from getting a better loan and using it to pay off the loan with Chrysler a month after you get the car. They don’t want you to do that, but there’s nothing they can do to stop you, there are no early payoff penalties on loans anymore…

MARSHMELLA

First Name
Kirt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military
For the 4Xe in Western FL area, the best Ive found is at MSRP. Others are above that.

BrntWS6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS, 2002 WS6
Aren't VA dealers more willing to negotiate due to the annual tax you guys have to pay for your cars? The state considers them a property tax.

We were going to move to VA till I discovered that. We have 4 cars and it would have cost me another $4000 per year to live there.

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
Lakeland will do 5% below invoice

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Aren't VA dealers more willing to negotiate due to the annual tax you guys have to pay for your cars? The state considers them a property tax.

We were going to move to VA till I discovered that. We have 4 cars and it would have cost me another $4000 per year to live there.
Yep, love that property tax. believe it or not it used to be worse! A couple of decades ago they actually cut it in half from what it was.

Sponsored

jacllondon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl rubicon granite 2 doors; 2021 willys Sarge
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to Mike on the phone personally today as I am looking to order a 4XE. He told me MSRP only.
they changed their minds i guess. I guess koons is the only one.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Koons does massive volume of sales so they are in a position to offer 5% below invoice. They are also aiming to up their allotment for future models etc. You could consider ordering from Koons and either flying in or driving in to pick it up.
Sponsored