First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
I live in Washington state and only know of one dealer who was willing to do $1K under MSRP on orders. Do you know which dealers are doing better discounts off invoice or MSRP around WA? Is the one in Idaho "Dave Smith" dealership?
A little late for my reply, Maxmxa, but I received invoice -1% from a forum member, @PaulwithJeep, who works at the Dwayne Lane in Everett. I ordered a year ago, received it in May after 2 price increases, but Paul maintained the original price. When I picked up the Jeep, it sounded like those deals were not going to be possible any more. I suggest you send him a PM and ask what's possible for an ordered 4xe. He was always upfront & honest during my interactions.

Also in WA, I've heard that Bud Clary has provided good deals. Stay away from all of the Rairdon's dealerships. They practice bait & switch, add extra fees, and don't perform service in any kind of timely manner.
Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
A little late for my reply, Maxmxa, but I received invoice -1% from a forum member, @PaulwithJeep, who works at the Dwayne Lane in Everett. I ordered a year ago, received it in May after 2 price increases, but Paul maintained the original price. When I picked up the Jeep, it sounded like those deals were not going to be possible any more. I suggest you send him a PM and ask what's possible for an ordered 4xe. He was always upfront & honest during my interactions.

Also in WA, I've heard that Bud Clary has provided good deals. Stay away from all of the Rairdon's dealerships. They practice bait & switch, add extra fees, and don't perform service in any kind of timely manner.
I bought mine at Bellevue Autonation Jeep 6% below invoice $61K MSRP paid $54K. I have a close family friend that is a salesman at Dwayne Lanes for many years now who told me that they cannot compete with Bellevue as Autonation buying power and Corp demand to move inventory is too much for Lanes to compete with I have bought several rigs from DL but had to buy my 4xe from Bellevue which saved me an extra $4k.

slickjeep420

First Name
Ankur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golden Eagle
I did not go through the whole thread by Tom at Chapman is giving 4 & 5% below invoice with 4xe i have a 2022 4xe on order with him now and bought my 21 from him too and I live in TX. HANDS DOWN the easiest buying process I have ever had with a dealer in all my years.
Sparky, would you be able to share Tom’s info. Appreciate it.

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I bought mine at Bellevue Autonation Jeep 6% below invoice $61K MSRP paid $54K. I have a close family friend that is a salesman at Dwayne Lanes for many years now who told me that they cannot compete with Bellevue as Autonation buying power and Corp demand to move inventory is too much for Lanes to compete with I have bought several rigs from DL but had to buy my 4xe from Bellevue which saved me an extra $4k.
Would you mind sharing your contact at Bellevue’s dealership and was this discount on custom build or on something you bought of the lot? Thank you!!!
@lightsout

Sponsored

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Fyi Bellevue is doing orders at MSRP. Same with Dwayne Lane.

Bud Clary is at 500 under invoice.

If you’re buying and want to stay local, best bet is Kent at Peterson in Nampa, ID. Leasing he’s at roughly 1.5 under invoice but marks up the money factor.

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Fyi Bellevue is doing orders at MSRP. Same with Dwayne Lane.

Bud Clary is at 500 under invoice.

If you’re buying and want to stay local, best bet is Kent at Peterson in Nampa, ID. Leasing he’s at roughly 1.5 under invoice but marks up the money factor.
I sent a message to the Nampa dealership, im looking to finance and not lease. Also, it sounds about right that Bellevue offers MSRP only, i’ve been there last week and that is pretty much what i was told. Most of the dealers i found on this forum are based on the east coast.

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I've got an offer 5k lower for custom order from Bud Clary in Auburn than in Rairdon's in Monroe. Bellevue sounds like they are same as Monroe, at MRSP but higher sales tax. Did anyone have experience with Bud Clary in Auburn? Any surprise fees popping up later?

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
I sent a message to the Nampa dealership, im looking to finance and not lease. Also, it sounds about right that Bellevue offers MSRP only, i’ve been there last week and that is pretty much what i was told. Most of the dealers i found on this forum are based on the east coast.
I bought in Nampa last June. They were good to deal with. Tried a add on but took it off when I called them on it. Their finance guy said a couple things I strongly disagreed with but in the end they kept their word on price and it was not too much of a dog and pony show.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
I've got an offer 5k lower for custom order from Bud Clary in Auburn than in Rairdon's in Monroe. Bellevue sounds like they are same as Monroe, at MRSP but higher sales tax. Did anyone have experience with Bud Clary in Auburn? Any surprise fees popping up later?
no surprises when I got my Jeep there, but they aren’t going as deep as they did when I leased. They’re doing 500 below invoice right now.

if you’re purchasing you could save a bundle with Kent at Petersen in Nampa, ID…

Sponsored

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
no surprises when I got my Jeep there, but they aren’t going as deep as they did when I leased. They’re doing 500 below invoice right now.

if you’re purchasing you could save a bundle with Kent at Petersen in Nampa, ID…
Auburn already offered almost 5k below invoice, do you think Nampa, ID will have a more aggressive offer?

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
that’s surprising. Not anywhere near what they quoted me this week.
Dude, i just realized i was replying to the wrong thread! I meant to post this on Gladiator forum lol These quotes im talking about are for 22 Gladiator Rubicon eco-diesel.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Dude, i just realized i was replying to the wrong thread! I meant to post this on Gladiator forum lol These quotes im talking about are for 22 Gladiator Rubicon eco-diesel.
Hahaha. That’s great.
Sponsored