How much below MSRP for 4xe?

iwillwillu

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Ive talked to a few dealers in my area and outside. All of them say they are only offering the car at MSRP because of the shortage. Anyone know a dealer at invoice or below?
Sponsored

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
Ive talked to a few dealers in my area and outside. All of them say they are only offering the car at MSRP because of the shortage. Anyone know a dealer at invoice or below?
Try Byron Nelson at Prestige in Longmont.

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
10 below MSRP at my GA dealer. It was 11 but they killed the affiliate program. Also they are now required to get a 1k deposit on all orders. Dealers were ordering jeeps under fake contracts to get inventory and they’re hoping the 1k will stop it. I’m sure there are other policies behind the scene for ordering now.

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Looks like prices are more negotiable in the east coast. If the discounts you are quoting are actually current and not from couple years ago. Nothing like these discount over in the west coast. From what I've heard the dealers are only willing to do around $1K below MSRP at most around here.

Sponsored

mllcb42

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe HA, 392XR
Looks like prices are more negotiable in the east coast. If the discounts you are quoting are actually current and not from couple years ago. Nothing like these discount over in the west coast. From what I've heard the dealers are only willing to do around $1K below MSRP at most around here.
There are western region dealers (not in ca, but within driving/easy shipping distance) that'll do 8+% on orders.

Litfury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2022 Rubicon XR Hydro Blue
There are western region dealers (not in ca, but within driving/easy shipping distance) that'll do 8+% on orders.
This is correct. There is a large forum dealer in Nampa Idaho (next to Boise).

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I live in Washington state and only know of one dealer who was willing to do $1K under MSRP on orders. Do you know which dealers are doing better discounts off invoice or MSRP around WA? Is the one in Idaho "Dave Smith" dealership?

Sponsored

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I am getting 6% below invoice, likely to be about 10%+ MSRP...
Unfortunately FL has higher fees than most areas, but it evens out to GA with the drive/hotel etc...
Won't know final numbers until we place the order

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
In FL they are adding unnecessary add ons up to $8k. Here are two different quotes from 2 different dealers 😡

Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 657491398

Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 657491398
Where in FL? I am planning on riding in a 4xe and likely purchasing on Tuesday. Will happily walk if they add all those fees. GA is only about a 7/8 hour drive for me.

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
Where in FL? I am planning on riding in a 4xe and likely purchasing on Tuesday. Will happily walk if they add all those fees. GA is only about a 7/8 hour drive for me.
There is nothing in stock near Central FL, those quotes are from a dealer in Jacksonville since they had 2 white ones. Ridiculous adding those extras because of the high demand. Anyone with any suggestions? Build and order? What fees are associated with ordering directly from jeep.com?

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
There is nothing in stock near Central FL, those quotes are from a dealer in Jacksonville since they had 2 white ones. Ridiculous adding those extras because of the high demand. Anyone with any suggestions? Build and order? What fees are associated with ordering directly from jeep.com?
I am building mine. I don't know if you'd be able to get anything much under invoice or MRSP right now. There are plenty of people who don't know that you can even order them under invoice (I was one of them until I found the forums). So they'd probably be able to sell what they have on the lot for anything they want really.
Sponsored