Sponsored

How much????? Insanity

eLECTRICON

Many of us got 5% under invoice locked already. Check the recommended dealer list. Koons for us.
I only got 3% off base MSRP at $50.215 for Rubicon 4xe. Which I'm happy with.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

70k??? That is like Rivian SUV pricing.
The Rivian is NOT a Wrangler and no where near its off road capabilities. And the top doesn't come off. Most of us (Jeepers) aren't interested in that its electrified. We're in it for the increase in power and torque over the gas models. My purchase price also includes a lift w 35" tires.

Last edited by a moderator:

eLECTRICON

This is a Wrangler forum for Jeepers. Im getting tired of the non Jeepers who are just here for an electric(PHEV) car! They no nothing about wranglers and their owners. "Its a Jeep thing".

Signed, A Dysfunctional Veteran. 👿

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
Anyone know what top comes standard?
For both the Rubi & Sahara, the standard top is a premium black sunrider soft top which has a code of ST2. This is shown in the Dec 4 order guide. Only body colored hardtops are available.

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Has anyone officially placed their orders yet? Curious what a realistic discount could be, if any. Compared to the 3-8% off invoice on your non 4xe wrangler.

Sponsored

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
that’s unfortunate - what’s up with the body colored only theme?
I hope this will change for regular orders, but the early 4xe's are trying to elicit a "premium" feel according to my salesman. I would have preferred the black fenders & top.

Gazelle

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Has anyone officially placed their orders yet? Curious what a realistic discount could be, if any. Compared to the 3-8% off invoice on your non 4xe wrangler.
I've seen pricing all over from below invoice to MSRP, just as with other models. I ordered the first day of availability. My order will be 1% below invoice from a WA state dealer who supports this forum (PaulwithJeep). Using an in state dealership is a personal requirement since anything purchased out of state would not qualify for a lemon law return. With a new powertrain & FCA's quality, I wanted that insurance. I know I could have saved money going elsewhere and waiting for a few months. I've read that others are getting 3-5% below invoice but you also need to consider the dealer's financing requirements & "doc fees". My deal has none of that nonsense.

Funny thing, I was told there would be several thousand ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) by one salesman at a local dealership. That same dealership provided 3% below invoice to another person. Pricing on this model appears to be just as random as all other JL's. IMO, If you're satisfied with your price and dealership, then you found a good deal.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
The Rivian is NOT a Wrangler and no where near its off road capabilities. And the top doesn't come off. Most of us (Jeepers) aren't interested in that its electrified. We're in it for the increase in power and torque over the gas models. My purchase price also includes a lift w 35" tires.
I think the reason we are all here is because we love Jeeps but the comment has nothing with that. If you included a lift and 35 tire that make sense, so we should try to provide everyone with more detail on the price and details to avoid confusion. Again, don't take the comments personally, we can't deny the fact that these days there are competitors out there which is a good thing. Also, if you are posting on this thread, in addition to the torque and HP, you are still secretly loving the fact that it is electrified. 😉

Littlej2455

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Is anyone aware if you can place an order for the base (sport) 4xe yet? If not, does anyone have insight when this ordering will be open?
Sponsored