How much below MSRP for 4xe?

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
I am building mine. I don't know if you'd be able to get anything much under invoice or MRSP right now. There are plenty of people who don't know that you can even order them under invoice (I was one of them until I found the forums). So they'd probably be able to sell what they have on the lot for anything they want really.
Just placed my order with that 6% under with Mike P. from Lakeland. Thank you @kayurii for the referral. 2022 Rubicon 4xe 😁
Sponsored

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhawk Elite and Wrangler
10 below MSRP at my GA dealer. It was 11 but they killed the affiliate program. Also they are now required to get a 1k deposit on all orders. Dealers were ordering jeeps under fake contracts to get inventory and they’re hoping the 1k will stop it. I’m sure there are other policies behind the scene for ordering now.
What dealership is this from? Do you have a contact?

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Assuming today’s rates and rebates stay locked as promised, $381 DAS and $381 a month including tax at 10.5%. Includes $150 doc fee and $800 registration costs rolled in as well. 36 months, 10k miles per year.
Would you mind sharing your dealership/contact info for where you purchased your Wrangler? Thank you.

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
I did not go through the whole thread by Tom at Chapman is giving 4 & 5% below invoice with 4xe i have a 2022 4xe on order with him now and bought my 21 from him too and I live in TX. HANDS DOWN the easiest buying process I have ever had with a dealer in all my years.

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did not go through the whole thread by Tom at Chapman is giving 4 & 5% below invoice with 4xe i have a 2022 4xe on order with him now and bought my 21 from him too and I live in TX. HANDS DOWN the easiest buying process I have ever had with a dealer in all my years.
Thank you. Do you still have his email/contact info?

Sponsored

sparky321977

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe. ordered 2022 4xe rubi and 2022 Wildtrak
Thank you. Do you still have his email/contact info?
ill DM you Steve's email he is the GM works directly for Tom. again I live in TEXAS i ordered my 21 they sent me papers signed, recommended a good transport and boom absolutely everything they said happened that i moved my Bronco order to them have bought a 21 and now have a 22 JLU 4xe on order with them.

TNVOLDoctor

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ill DM you Steve's email he is the GM works directly for Tom. again I live in TEXAS i ordered my 21 they sent me papers signed, recommended a good transport and boom absolutely everything they said happened that i moved my Bronco order to them have bought a 21 and now have a 22 JLU 4xe on order with them.
Thank you very much for their information.

tstevens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4XE Rubicon, 2023 JLU 392 XR
We just ordered last week at 5% under MSRP, right between invoice and FFP.

Javikid

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL Rubicon 4xe
Do you guys have a new updated list of all standard features included with the 2022 models? The dealer told me that the Keyless-Entry is standard now?? He also mentioned that the tax credit might be available at the time of purchase not only on a lease???

tstevens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 4XE Rubicon, 2023 JLU 392 XR
Do you guys have a new updated list of all standard features included with the 2022 models? The dealer told me that the Keyless-Entry is standard now?? He also mentioned that the tax credit might be available at the time of purchase not only on a lease???
I was told that proximity key is now included and remote start is now part of the cold weather package instead of standalone.

As for the tax credit, that depends on the Build Back Better package that is working through Congress. If it passes, it looks like the tax credit will be available immediately and it’s another $500 to $1500 above the existing $7500 depending on how the text shakes out.

Sponsored

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4Xe, 20 JTLE
I agree, Chapman has been awesome to deal with. Ordered in mid September for 4% under invoice. Arrived last week. Can't wait to pick it up!

Jfk3674

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
What dealership is this from? Do you have a contact?
Sorry for the delay. Work stuff. Mike Clinnin at Mall of GA jeep. [email protected] Super easy and I was able to do it all via email. I didnt meet him in person until I picked up the car. He was also the most knowledgeable sales person I've had when picking it up.

Ridejeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 4xe Sahara ordered
Just ordered my Sahara 4xe, 57k msrp, getting 3% under invoice, saving 4500+ off MRSP. Pretty smoking deal. Im in the northeast, anyone else in the northeast ME, NH, MA, CT, etc shoot me a pm if you want to order at the same rate. My dealer said he would extend it to friends of mine. brings my lease to low $400s/month with only first payment due at signing and all taxes and fees.

Chapman in PA is the next best deal in the northeast from what I have found, so just depends where you fall geography wise. chapman is great from my discussions with them, straight forward, but the dealer in Maine I worked with couldn't be easier. Send build sheet and mention my name. he sends order build sheet with # under invoice pricing, you confirm, he submits, few days later you get VIN.

ron168

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4Xe, 20 JTLE
Where is Chapman located? I’m trying to find their site.
Chapman is in PA. We drove down from MA in a rented Charger! Dropped it off at the airport, got picked up by Chapman via Lyft to the dealership, and drove our 4Xe Rubi back Saturday! Best experience thus far.
Sponsored