How much below MSRP for 4xe?

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
My MSRP with destination is $52,395 (Sahara 4XE with painted hard top and mats). The no hassle pricing I got was $46,803 with the tread lightly discount (4xe was just recently added to the list). This is almost 11% below MSRP. There is another 1% discount if financed through Chrysler.

After the $7500 tax credit we will be able to claim next year (for the 2021 tax year), it will result in 25% below MSRP.

Dealer fees are $499.

Let me know if you would like my dealer's contact info in Eden, NC.
Where is the info about Tread Lightly applying to 4xe?
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Where is the info about Tread Lightly applying to 4xe?
According to FCA's latest Program Rules for the Affiliates Rewards (of which Tread Lightly is a member) on January 5th, the 4xe is not eligible for the 1% below invoice pricing, though this may (and most probably will) change eventually.

program rules 1-5.PNG

99ls1tj

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK 2019 Ram 2500
According to FCA's latest Program Rules for the Affiliates Rewards (of which Tread Lightly is a member) on January 5th, the 4xe is not eligible for the 1% below invoice pricing, though this may (and most probably will) change eventually.

program rules 1-5.PNG
This concerns me. I signed a deal for 7% below invoice with the understanding 1% of that would be from an affiliate award through my employer and 1% for dealer financing. Now I'm wondering if the dealer will honor the price, or if I should expect him to looking at it from an ethical standpoint. I'm thinking this may end up being an honest mistake on the salesman's part, but then again a deals a deal.

Actually I just looked over what I signed again and it clearly states "this is not a contract".

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Per another thread, affiliate pricing has been approved from about a couple of weeks ago.

Rinav

First Name
Rinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
Per another thread, affiliate pricing has been approved from about a couple of weeks ago.
The 4XE was added to the eligible list this month. I have not seen the latest document, but my dealer stated it was just recently added. I suggest contacting your dealer. If you get into a bind, reply back and I will ask my dealer for the document.

Sponsored

pawdak

First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hyundai Tucson
My MSRP with destination is $52,395 (Sahara 4XE with painted hard top and mats). The no hassle pricing I got was $46,803 with the tread lightly discount (4xe was just recently added to the list). This is almost 11% below MSRP. There is another 1% discount if financed through Chrysler.

After the $7500 tax credit we will be able to claim next year (for the 2021 tax year), it will result in 25% below MSRP.

Dealer fees are $499.

Let me know if you would like my dealer's contact info in Eden, NC.
Hi. Could I have
your dealers contact info in NC.

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
The 4XE was added to the eligible list this month. I have not seen the latest document, but my dealer stated it was just recently added. I suggest contacting your dealer. If you get into a bind, reply back and I will ask my dealer for the document.
I went to Affiliate Rewards website (https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/loginLayout.html), but found nothing about any discounts given on the Wrangler. I'm a member of Affiliate Reward program through my employer.
Where did you get the info on 4XE being included or what the discount is supposed to be?

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
I went to Affiliate Rewards website (https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/loginLayout.html), but found nothing about any discounts given on the Wrangler. I'm a member of Affiliate Reward program through my employer.
Where did you get the info on 4XE being included or what the discount is supposed to be?
Check this forum post:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ger-applying-to-4xe-orders.65180/post-1405642

It has a printout that the 4xes qualify for Affiliate Pricing.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Check this forum post:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ger-applying-to-4xe-orders.65180/post-1405642

It has a printout that the 4xes qualify for Affiliate Pricing.
That doc linked may very well be legit, but imma go on record saying it doesn't look legit: in the Affiliate Rewards docs they have to date referred to the 4xe as the "Wrangler Hybrid", not "4Xe", and I've never seen them use the "+" notation, just a comma.
Just sayin', maybe a grain of salt is in order.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That doc linked may very well be legit, but imma go on record saying it doesn't look legit: in the Affiliate Rewards docs they have to date referred to the 4xe as the "Wrangler Hybrid", not "4Xe", and I've never seen them use the "+" notation, just a comma.
The document was sent to the poster by their dealer. People have also called FCA and confirmed the Wrangler qualifies as of 2/4 so pretty sure it's legit.

Sponsored

Rinav

First Name
Rinav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
The document was sent to the poster by their dealer. People have also called FCA and confirmed the Wrangler qualifies as of 2/4 so pretty sure it's legit.
I suggest you contact your dealer to ask for the February updated eligibility list. All I know is my dealer sent me the document and stated I would get the extra 1% off by joining the program.

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It's just strange why FCA wouldn't have any mention of discount on their own Affiliate Reward website, but I guess that may be because the deal may not be the same for different areas.

I guess I'll have to call their number to find out what the current offers are for my area and if I order one from the Idaho dealer those potential deals for my area would still apply.

Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 1613800608731

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's just strange why FCA wouldn't have any mention of discount on their own Affiliate Reward website, but I guess that may be because the deal may not be the same for different areas.

I guess I'll have to call their number to find out what the current offers are for my area and if I order one from the Idaho dealer those potential deals for my area would still apply.

Jeep Wrangler JL How much below MSRP for 4xe? 1613800608731
Several people from the FB group called them and they confirmed the 4xe is eligible. They just haven't updated their website and documents there.

PyrPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
This concerns me. I signed a deal for 7% below invoice with the understanding 1% of that would be from an affiliate award through my employer and 1% for dealer financing. Now I'm wondering if the dealer will honor the price, or if I should expect him to looking at it from an ethical standpoint. I'm thinking this may end up being an honest mistake on the salesman's part, but then again a deals a deal.

Actually I just looked over what I signed again and it clearly states "this is not a contract".
Did you give them any money for said deal? Like a downpayment or deposit?
Sponsored