Bronco Addition Pricing

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Although not as bad, even Jeep dealerships are tacking on extra mark-ups. I was getting the oil changed in my wrangler yesterday and I saw a lot of the vehicles have dealer accessories added and an extra charge.

E85C0AF8-5FDE-45F0-8DD7-530DFEE6026A.jpeg
yeah, anything sitting on the lot is a screw job. I see plenty of non 392, non XR rubis listed in the upper $60k range that are from dealer stock, ones that would be low to mid $50k range as factory orders.

On the other hand, I ordered my Rubi from the factory via LHM and got it for invoice + $500. Itā€™s a JLUXR with most options except Leather for under $60k
Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
To make things worse. I see that some dealerships have been adding 10K to early Bronco orders that are just coming in. They've been waiting over a year and get a surprise 10K added to the price at delivery. I would be furious if it was me.
That is bait and switch and it should be illegal. Lawyers need to get involved!

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
exactly, people were knee jerking that the bronco was going to hurt jeep sales. this botched release and ship shortage has sent alot of customers to jeep dealers.
not only that but this is not a commuter car we are talking about. These types of vehicles are purely emotional purchases done by the most enthusiastic of the buyers in this segment. If you screw with them, they will talk in forums like this and will give the brand in general and the vehicle, in particular, a very black eye. So any short-term gain by selling at huge mark-ups will be erased by years of products sitting on dealer lots for months. Add to that your typical Ford quality and recalls that would come in the future and you are looking at another fully botched product rollout! SMH.

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just wait until the Everglades (factory winch, snorkel, etc) below and Raptor come out. $100K markup here we come....

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco Addition Pricing 1634518502820

On a positive note, these models will cause Jeep to launch the Rubicon Ultra Extreme Recon.

Looking forward to that JLURUER.

Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Ford is really helping the dealers that are screwing reservation holders with surprise ADM's at delivery. Grainger in Iowa guaranteed $1000 under MSRP - received ~1300 orders and now with the '22 allocation constraints are looking at not delivering some 11/20 orders until '24 or '25. Ford's response: move your order to a bigger dealer - that probably won't guarantee a delivery price.

Grainger is also letting them move their Bronco deposit to their Jeep dealership and giving them their standard 4% under MSRP. Most JL orders take about 90 days - Gladiators, 120. Why wait years when you can be having fun in the dirt in a few months?

Ford's abject handling of the Bronco launch has been great for Jeep sales
The real kicker is that Granger will order you a 392 for $6k under MSRP if youā€™ve got a Bronco reservation and are getting screwed. šŸ˜œ

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Just wait until the Everglades (factory winch, snorkel, etc) below and Raptor come out. $100K markup here we come....

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco Addition Pricing 1634518502820

On a positive note, these models will cause Jeep to launch the Rubicon Ultra Extreme Recon.

Looking forward to that JLURUER.
Actually JLURUER392

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Sure, Bronco Raptor, Everglades and even a refresh coming. They canā€™t even deliver the reservations. I have seen exactly one so far and will believe it when I see them.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Sure, Bronco Raptor, Everglades and even a refresh coming. They canā€™t even deliver the reservations. I have seen exactly one so far and will believe it when I see them.
Itā€™s funny how they canā€™t even get the regular bronco right and are wanting to produce a bronco raptor.

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
When everything is vaporware, the sky is the limit!
People are upset about their jeeps at least youā€™ll get one in 21 or 22 not MY23 and your colors not there

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I could care less if Ford can deliver. All I care about is that Jeep seems to be reacting and rushing out the XR to combat the Sasquatch, 392 to combat the 2.7LT6, the 4.88 gears to combat the M7, etc.

I hope my next Jeep will come with 37s, 488s, Turbo 6, winch and beefier skids from the factory. If Ford's announcements accelerate that, it is a win for me.

TGB

First Name
TGB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I just had to post this. I bought a brand new 392, ordered it a few months ago and it should come in in two months. In that time I looked into a bronco just for fun. The dealer just called me to say he had two first edition Broncos in San Jose for sale immediately. Heā€™s asking $50,000 over MSRP. Ha!
I would hesitate to buy an unproven model regardless of price.
Been my experience early production models tend to have a few bugs that haven't been worked out yet.

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport (3)
As a Ford Motor Co retiree with many years experience all I can do when I read how poorly this launch has gone, combined with the dealerā€™s BS, is put a bag over my head. Unbelieveable.
Sponsored