392 vs Bronco Raptor pricing

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Electric cars are quick but they lack character and soul. Too appliance like. For the driver, they are fun, but from a spectator perspective, they are boring even if faster than an ICE counterpart.

Fast electric cars are kind of like watching a action movie fight on mute.

I love electric cars but can admit their lack of sound makes them soulless. There is something about a well tuned engine and that grumble that is exciting. There are youtube videos of nothing but exotics and tuned cars cold starting and revving.... it will be hard for electric to replace that feeling.

Yep—the competition of who can build and tune the best engine is a huge factor in motor sports , Ford vs Chevy vs Mopar made motorsports exciting. What is exciting or causes brand love about who can stick in the biggest electric motor?? Maytag vs GE vs Kenmore- How Exciting!!!☹

supermike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 6 speed 2021 JLUR 392
i would say 392, until ford ACTUALLY had the bronco raptor widely available at the dealer lot then we can compare and see. At this moment even the regular bronco don’t even have a hard top yet…..

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK

This is a better option.
If you want to have 50 miles of total range, lol. Don't get me wrong, would be a fun 50 miles. But seriously, probably 2-5 mpg. lol.
Sponsored