First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Sir, if I may…your wife gets it. Listen to her VERY closely because she has arrived at the only justifiable conclusion 😎
Oh yeah, especially because she gets it to the point that she wants mods done that she likes. She says I can build it, but she has to like it. We've got it to the point where she is only signing off on some cosmetics (decals getting ordered) because functionally, it's perfect (her words). She doesn't mind the little fuel mileage hit from the front True Trac (it's preloaded and the front driveshaft spins, FAD only shuts down the right side). In her words, it's "fierce" offroad now.

Momma is happy with it, and we all know how that story goes.
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Oh yeah, especially because she gets it to the point that she wants mods done that she likes. She says I can build it, but she has to like it. We've got it to the point where she is only signing off on some cosmetics (decals getting ordered) because functionally, it's perfect (her words). She doesn't mind the little fuel mileage hit from the front True Trac (it's preloaded and the front driveshaft spins, FAD only shuts down the right side). In her words, it's "fierce" offroad now.

Momma is happy with it, and we all know how that story goes.
I have the Torq Locker in the front on my Sport, havn't noticed any mpg hit or any effect from that extra load on the driveline. Still tracks just as before, no wandering or pulling when braking etc, so ALL GOOD!

OP
OP
IdahoJOAT

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
They did make the Bronco retro, but not enough. The body line that goes up after the doors ruined it for me. The Early Bronco…best looking vehicle ever for my eye. New Bronco is just ok, not as good looking as a Jeep…period. I hope it sells well and Jeep will have to continue to make better product for all of us.
Naw dawg... the Scout II. And the Traveler? :involve:

wmmemorialday068.jpg

Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I am very happy with the Jeep - but hey, I own a Jeep, and enjoy the Jeep forum. If I was able to do it all over again - I'd get the same Jeep.
Dude wtf is wrong with you? Don't you know this is yet ANOTHER thread with a hard for the Bronco. How dare you try and derail it!!!!

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Dude wtf is wrong with you? Don't you know this is yet ANOTHER thread with a hard for the Bronco. How dare you try and derail it!!!!
The only thing hard about the Bronco is sourcing 20 year old Ranger tie rods.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco Respect bazinga

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
The only Bronco I have seen that I actually liked was a white 4-door with the doors off. The guy put 35's on it and it had a black hood wrap. Its a good looking vehicle. It's not going to dethrone my Jeep in the neighborhood but its cool for sure. For some reason it helps he is a super good dude.
Sponsored

Reactions: F2F