Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Our control arms have been available for a while. They go fast though, so our dealers have been running out frequently.

I show Northridge4x4 does have 8862-01 rear track bars in stock, but they haven't added them to their website yet. ORW looks like they are waiting on our next production run to be finished.

The track bar brackets are coming. We are trying to get these and a few other items finished as quickly as we can so we can release our Stage 1-3 Suspension Systems.
All sounds great and I will wait patiently. I was mistaken about having the rear track bar ordered through ORW. It was actually placed with 4 wheel parts. I'll see if i can add it to the control arm order at northridge. Thanks for the insight
Sponsored

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
I have had a MetalCloak adjustable trackbar with my Mopar lift for about 6 months. Just added a Teraflex rear track bar relocation bracket to the mix.
LOVE IT!!!!! The track bar centers things, but the relocation bracket stabilizes the rear end. If your rear wiggles over bumps or turns, this $99 part really does stabilize things. My rear is now firm.

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR
We've found track bar relocation brackets make a pretty significant improvement in drivability even at 2" of lift, especially in the rear. The front track bar relocation bracket typically only gets added at over 3" of lift. The fact that some of these more expensive 3.5" or taller lifts don't include them has always struck me as odd. The Jeep will always drive better with them at these lift heights.
Does relocating the rear trackbar reduce flex due to reduced clearance between the track bar and the body or something else? I am considering relocating my rear trackbar for drivability (MC rear trackbar) but don't want to give up flex.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Relocating the rear track bar requires you to also have the required amount of additional bump stop spacing to prevent any interference issues. You wouldn't do this on a stock vehicle, only one that is lifted and already requiring the additional bump stop spacing.

Sponsored

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
@AllJumpStyle Should you use both the relocation bracket and track bar or is it on or the other?

thanks in advance. Ive been waiting for the bracket now for two months an I’m getting antsy. Great products and don’t want to use another.

Last edited:

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
@AllJumpStyle Should you use both the relocation bracket and track bar or is it on or the other?

thanks in advance. Ive been waiting for the bracket now for two months an I’m getting antsy. Great products and don’t want to use another.
I asked the tech at Synergy and was told you can use one or the other, but using both adds stability to the rear, especially going over bumps and ruts. So I bought both.

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I asked the tech at Synergy and was told you can use one or the other, but using both adds stability to the rear, especially going over bumps and ruts. So I bought both.
Thanks...if your rear wheels are centered using a relocation bracket with OEM rear trackbar, I'm curious to know the benefits of spending $275 on an aftermarket trackbar. Does it add flex? Did synergy say anything about this?

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Thank you for the info and reply.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Yes, your stock track bars can limit flex. They are also underbuilt once you lift and add larger (and heavier) wheels and tires. For our 2" lifts we recommend the rear track bar relocation bracket to raise your rear roll center and improve handling and it also happens to center your rear axle. The rear track bar is recommended as an upgrade but is not included in the kits.

Sponsored

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, your stock track bars can limit flex. They are also underbuilt once you lift and add larger (and heavier) wheels and tires. For our 2" lifts we recommend the rear track bar relocation bracket to raise your rear roll center and improve handling and it also happens to center your rear axle. The rear track bar is recommended as an upgrade but is not included in the kits.
Is your rear track bar relocation bracket available at North Ridge? I’m getting ready to buy the front track bar but didn’t see the rear relocation bracket.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
We have gotten really behind on these due to Covid-19. The whole shop has been operating at significantly reduced capacity. We are hoping to have them out to our dealers within the next few weeks.

Thanks, and we apologize for the wait.
Sponsored