trackbar relocation, braces, etc

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
put a 2.5 rc spacer lift & now a bit back into the body roll: looking to add the front and rear trackbar relocation brackets..but, anything else I should consider? front and rear trackbar braces? sector shaft brace?
just got a bit easy on my wallet, y'all have been having too much fun with it lately
Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
put a 2.5 rc spacer lift & now a bit back into the body roll: looking to add the front and rear trackbar relocation brackets..but, anything else I should consider? front and rear trackbar braces? sector shaft brace?
just got a bit easy on my wallet, y'all have been having too much fun with it lately
Bracket rear but not front. Do you already have an adjustable TB in front?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
no, nothing but the RC spacer lift & longer LCA's
I would at minimum do an aftermarket adjustable front TB. That alone firmed up my front end but I am running 37s

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
I would at minimum do an aftermarket adjustable front TB. That alone firmed up my front end but I am running 37s
I'm only running 35's...all the adjustability stuff has me a bit timid...which is why I was thinking the relocation bracket(s), braces etc

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
and...why not the front track bar relocation bracket? 2.5" lift not significant enough to warrant the bracket?

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
and...why not the front track bar relocation bracket? 2.5" lift not significant enough to warrant the bracket?
Jeff. Sorry. I responded to you like 5 hours ago. Problem is, I responded in wrong thread :LOL:

Here was my response:

I get it. Not many on here fans of relocation brackets on front. Especially since stock TBs are pretty light weight. The adjustable TBs are pretty easy to install. Have you measured to see how far your front axle shifted to the drivers side? I’m guessing 1/2” with 2.5” spacers. Would need to shift back a 1/4” to center axle. Not saying you need it for sure but the strength of the aftermarket adj TBs and getting axle centered is beneficial to the overall handling and steadiness IMHO.
Sponsored