OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s
We have gotten really behind on these due to Covid-19. The whole shop has been operating at significantly reduced capacity. We are hoping to have them out to our dealers within the next few weeks.

Thanks, and we apologize for the wait.
Sorry Chris but I’ve been waiting on this part since February and just got an email from Andy. He said it’s going to be another 6 to 8 weeks for the relocation bracket, if even then. I did receive the frame side reinforcement finally, after months.

I cancelled my order. I understand the COVID issues completely but it’s a bit too much. I ordered the Teraflex bracket. I’m not a fan of them and really think very highly of Synergy but you guys dropped the ball way before COVID on this.

Ive been hearing this “within the next few weeks” for months. Please be honest with your potential customers and just admit you don’t know. It’s ok, most everyone will understand and applaud your honesty. But people will remember the dragging along of it.
Sponsored

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Ughh I hope those relocation brackets aren’t too far off. This is the remaining piece from my stage 1 kit I am waiting on.

Covid has impacted many businesses differently. Hoping Synergy can get production flowing when the stay down orders are eased.

AllJumpStyle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Sorry Chris but I’ve been waiting on this part since February and just got an email from Andy. He said it’s going to be another 6 to 8 weeks for the relocation bracket, if even then. I did receive the frame side reinforcement finally, after months.

I cancelled my order. I understand the COVID issues completely but it’s a bit too much. I ordered the Teraflex bracket. I’m not a fan of them and really think very highly of Synergy but you guys dropped the ball way before COVID on this.

Ive been hearing this “within the next few weeks” for months. Please be honest with your potential customers and just admit you don’t know. It’s ok, most everyone will understand and applaud your honesty. But people will remember the dragging along of it.
I understand and I know that many of our estimated due dates have changed multiple times. These are welded and just have to go to powder coat which takes about a week, then packaging.

We are constantly asked for eta's and they are always the best estimate we have with the information available to us. Unfortunately, with the size of our company (very small), and the large variety of products we manufacture ourselves, only so many products can move through production at one time. Priorities get moved around a lot, some by choice and some not.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology

Firstly I respect your posts - you seem to be one of the good guys on here.

But I think this is a bit harsh. I also have been strung out on some Synergy parts due to COVID that seem to be forever being pushed further out. But I'd rather wait to get a quality part built in America. Borla and others are doing the same thing right now as well.

That Teraflex bracket comes from China. It's ironic your money is now helping support the country who caused this pandemic in the first place.... Think that through. Fuck China and any who manufacture stuff there that could be done here.

Is that bracket so urgent to get it now that it's worth the risk suppliers like Synergy who are a valuable part of our Jeep community simple close up due to lack of demand?

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
I too ordered the Synergy Stage 1 lift and had the relocation bracket delay experience. My vendor communicated with me repeatedly and ended up swapping out the bracket for a Synergy adjustable rear track bar. I then bought the teraflex relocation bracket Synergy is at fault for not giving accurate timeframes for parts to their vendors. I understand COVID, but Synergy dropped the ball.

Sponsored

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I too ordered the Synergy Stage 1 lift and had the relocation bracket delay experience. My vendor communicated with me repeatedly and ended up swapping out the bracket for a Synergy adjustable rear track bar. I then bought the teraflex relocation bracket Synergy is at fault for not giving accurate timeframes for parts to their vendors. I understand COVID, but Synergy dropped the ball.
Did the Terraflex bracket produce any noticeable difference (positive or negative)? Thanks in advance.

I'm holding out for the Synergy as long as I can and am ordering the track bar to go with this piece. I hope it makes a difference in the drive.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

But I think this is a bit harsh. I also have been strung out on some Synergy parts due to COVID that seem to be forever being pushed further out. But I'd rather wait to get a quality part built in America. Borla and others are doing the same thing right now as well.

That Teraflex bracket comes from China. It's ironic your money is now helping support the country who caused this pandemic in the first place.... Think that through. Fuck China and any who manufacture stuff there that could be done here.

Is that bracket so urgent to get it now that it's worth the risk suppliers like Synergy who are a valuable part of our Jeep community simple close up due to lack of demand?
I too respect you as well but I don’t see it as being harsh. It’s reality. They dropped the ball. That doesn’t mean I hate them or I will never do business with them again. It’s perfectly fine to call someone out for a screw up. Their messaging has been hit and miss and the right hand doesn’t know what the left is doing. I understand during these times this can happen but this has been going on well before the China virus started in full.

We cannot keep blaming bad service on this forever. I called them out, they admitted it and now we move on.
I thoroughly believe when we bring light to this, the strong will survive. I think Synergy will survive because they are a good company at the heart of it. They just lost my business on this one. Not really because I needed it, but more so I wanted it and decided to move on and not let them benefit from my money spent with nothing in return but more empty promises. That doesn’t mean they won't come through with it, I’m sure they will and make a fine piece. I’m just not about to give them a participation trophy.

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Did the Terraflex bracket produce any noticeable difference (positive or negative)? Thanks in advance.

I'm holding out for the Synergy as long as I can and am ordering the track bar to go with this piece. I hope it makes a difference in the drive.
I candidly cannot tell yet. The purpose of the bracket was to reduce side to side movement when driving trails or rough roads. I’ve not been out yet.... I still am running stock tires... The only difference is the ride seems slightly stiffer...but still very reasonable.

vinniechin

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I candidly cannot tell yet. The purpose of the bracket was to reduce side to side movement when driving trails or rough roads. I’ve not been out yet.... I still am running stock tires... The only difference is the ride seems slightly stiffer...but still very reasonable.
thanks for the reply. I thought it would reduce body roll on the street as well. Appreciate the insights.

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX
After installing the Mopar lift in my JLR both axles were off center, used a Teraflex IR adjustable trackbar to center the front and for the rear, installed the Teraflex rear trackbar relocation bracket. I liked the Teraflex bracket as it is pretty beefy and with the additional two bolts that hold it to the OEM bracket (need to drill two holes-easy) mounts securely. It also has two locations for mounting the rear track bar-depending on lift height. I used the lower mounting hole for the shorter lift and then added a Rancho adjustable rear trackbar to exactly center the axle. BTW, the Teraflex rear JL bracket is made in the USA.

Sponsored

4xFUN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2-door Rubi. 2023 RAM TRX

Hi Oceanblue, I agree 1000% with you on China and go out of my way to not buy or sell products that are made in China...and have done so long before I started my company. I do however need to correct you on the Teraflex rear trackbar relocation bracket (as well as the control arms and trackbar I purchased) for the JL-they are made in the USA, I verified this with Teraflex.

Again, I do agree with you: F' China and the greedy bastards who sell out America.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Hi 4xFun,

Lots of threads on here and the other Jeep boards over Teraflex. They are not 100% honest in where things are made which is unfortunate.

As someone who has worked a lifetime in a field related to manufacturing I completely understand that sometimes manufacturing steps need to be contracted out versus built internally due to costs/capacity. Therefore things we think are made locally might have some "foreign sourced sub assemblies" which can't be easily avoided.

But I do believe Teraflex goes well beyond that point to be deceptive to the community.

Hudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
There is a tinge of irony in the Only Buy Made in the US approach. The Wrangler is 74% domestic content meaning that 26% of parts are foreign sourced which undoubtedly includes Chinese parts. Not to mention all of us are consuming this forum on electronics which are closer to 90% sourced and made in China, running software designed in the US but coded in India. And our politicians have generally reached trade deals with China that enable hopefully more favorable trade of US prod including Jeeps to be sent to China and elsewhere. Such is the outcome of a global economy.

I don’t judge - and if I can support a trusted vendor I do, whether they be in the U.K., the EU, or US. If China made a high quality part that wasn’t a theft of IP, I’d not reject it out of hand.

I do like that my purchase of Synergy keeps US employees and businesses in the money, and for quality reasons alone I tend to reject cheap foreign products. But I eat French cheese, Italian ham, drink European wine and domestic and imported spirits, listen to music using made in EU components, ride U.K., Japanese, Italian and Austrian motorbikes, shoot guns made in the Czech Republic, wrench with tools designed in Germany and made in Taiwan and Poland, and maintain my Jeep and RAM and European cars with parts like filters that most likely come from Mexico or Canada or the EU.

For my JL upgrades, my winch is a wonderfully well made ComeUp 9500 made in Taiwan (which is not China), my GMRS and CB is made likely in China, and most of my steel farkles like diff covers and sliders are made in the US, but many MOPAR pieces are less clear about their origin of manufacture.

Point being - hard to stand on a only buy US soapbox in this day and age. Sort of like Greenpeace protestors that paddle out to surround oil tankers in plastic kayaks - made from oil. The product quality, not so much the country of origin, drives my choices.

Last edited:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
There is a tinge of irony in the Only Buy Made in the US approach. The Wrangler is 74% domestic content meaning that 26% of parts are foreign sourced which undoubtedly includes Chinese parts. Not to mention all of us are consuming this forum on electronics which are closer to 90% sourced and made in China, running software designed in the US but coded in India. And our politicians have generally reached trade deals with China that enable hopefully more favorable trade of US prod including Jeeps to be sent to China and elsewhere. Such is the outcome of a global economy.

I don’t judge - and if I can support a trusted vendor I do, whether they be in the U.K., the EU, or US. If China made a high quality part that wasn’t a theft of IP, I’d not reject it out of hand.

I do like that my purchase of Synergy keeps US employees and businesses in the money, and for quality reasons alone I tend to reject cheap foreign products. But I eat French cheese, Italian ham, drink European wine and domestic and imported spirits, listen to music using made in EU components, ride U.K., Japanese, Italian and Austrian motorbikes, shoot guns made in the Czech Republic, wrench with tools designed in Germany and made in Taiwan and Poland, and maintain my Jeep and RAM and European cars with parts like filters that most likely come from Mexico or Canada or the EU.

For my JL upgrades, my winch is a wonderfully well made ComeUp 9500 made in Taiwan (which is not China), my GMRS and CB is made likely in China, and most of my steel farkles like diff covers and sliders are made in the US, but many MOPAR pieces are less clear about their origin of manufacture.

Point being - hard to stand on a only buy US soapbox in this day and age. Sort of like Greenpeace protestors that paddle out to surround oil tankers in plastic kayaks - made from oil. The product quality, not so much the country of origin, drives my choices.
Yes, it's impossible to be 100% free from China. But what this means is when you do have a choice it's even more important that you exercise that choice to keep our manufacturing industry alive.

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
A rear track bar bracket that raises the mounting point on the axle improves roll center and reduces the amount of lateral movement in the rear axle throughout the suspension cycle. That translates to less left/right movement of the rear of the jeep when hitting bumps, and better ride quality.

A raised front bracket is typically used when going high steer to correct geometry when changing the mounting point of the drag link at the knuckle. While it will do the same thing as the rear, you have the additional consideration of drag link/frame interference and have to consider that when making choices.
Hi, will your rear track bar relocation bracket work with a Mopar 2” lift kit and stock 2.0L exhaust system? I’m confused by this disclaimer on your website: “ A vehicle with a stock exhaust system cannot have both the track bar and track bar relocation bracket unless there is 3.5" of lift or more.”

I could’ve sworn people have used the RK rear track bar relocation bracket with the Mopar 2” lift… Do you guys maybe count the Mopar 2” lift as a 3.5” lift since it raises sports 3.5” and rubicons 2.0”??

Thanks for the clarification!
Sponsored