Not open for further replies.

WXman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
Is there any way the seat warmers will remember the previous setting when I start it? It’s starting to cool down and I’m a big baby and love my heated seats.
This is a UConnect setting. Doesn't really depend on Tazer. But yeah, just scroll through your settings and you can tell it you want it to automatically come on if it's cold outside.
Sponsored

Dalingrin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have a Tazer and still able to use the UConnect smartphone app to remote start or lock/unlock the vehicle?

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Any idea if the Tazer can be used to bypass the battery charging system so it charges at 100% all the time?

Toycrusher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I know there is another thread somewhere for suggestions... but I can't seem to find it. I would like to throw in another vote for 2wd low range (CAD stays open).

Why?

I ran some challenging but not extreme trails lately. With my 37s aired down, sway bar unlocked, and rear locker on, I was able to most of it in 2wd Hi. However, during some climbs, I had to run faster than I wanted to keep the motor from stalling (6-speed). My Jeep is plenty capable in 2wd with the rear locker but I'd really love to be able to gear down for climbs or pulling without actually having it in 4wd.

Sponsored

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
I know there is another thread somewhere for suggestions... but I can't seem to find it. I would like to throw in another vote for 2wd low range (CAD stays open).

Why?

I ran some challenging but not extreme trails lately. With my 37s aired down, sway bar unlocked, and rear locker on, I was able to most of it in 2wd Hi. However, during some climbs, I had to run faster than I wanted to keep the motor from stalling (6-speed). My Jeep is plenty capable in 2wd with the rear locker but I'd really love to be able to gear down for climbs or pulling without actually having it in 4wd.
Now that would be cool. Was not possible in my TJ, but since the JL has the CAD it sounds very possible. Would be great for low speed high torque maneuvering (boat ramps?). Great idea.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Trying to get sway kill activated but am having issues getting it to stay engaged. What do I need to do? Set the setting while the vehicle is off or can it be done in the active settings?
I know I go the radio deal, hold right arrow and can get to sway kill, but then how do I activate it? Could really use the 30 mph increase. Hit 18 every so often and it reconnects which is annoying. I had it working where I could engage in 2wd but tonight it kicked back in at 18.
Make sure you fully stop the Jeep (engine running) when activating the sway bar disconnect. Then be sure to stay below 30 mph to keep it disconnected. If it engages above 30 mph, you need to stop and re-activate the disconnect. The 30 mph re-engagement prevents you from forgetting about it and heading home on the highway.

Last edited:

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Make sure you fully stop the Jeep (engine running) when activating the sway bar disconnect. Then be sure to stay below 30 mph to keep it disconnected. If it engages above 30 mph, you need to stop and re-activate the disconnect. The 30 mph re-engagement prevents you from forgetting about in and heading home on the highway.
Also, if you map it to a hotkey instead, it will stay off at all speeds.

So the process would be:
  1. Stop
  2. Make sure Cruise Control is off
  3. Press hotkey (I have mine mapped to Set -)
  4. You will see "SwalKill" at the top of the EVIC display and then the sway bar light will light up
  5. Drive

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Thanks fellas. Didn’t realize you had to be fully stopped to engage it. Thought it was like the factory sway disconnect where you just had to be going slow. I’ll give that a go.

NCIC105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Just updated my Tazer....I select light show 5 only...When activated it only goes to Lightshow 1....It will not use 5 as I selected.....I unchecked all light shows, but 5....On screen it Shows C1...Any idea?

Sponsored

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
Thanks fellas. Didn’t realize you had to be fully stopped to engage it. Thought it was like the factory sway disconnect where you just had to be going slow. I’ll give that a go.
And this worked great. You do indeed have to be fully stopped. This is my favorite feature on the tazer.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
And this worked great. You do indeed have to be fully stopped. This is my favorite feature on the tazer.
You obviously mean your favorite feature right after the start/stop kill feature!

You should also look into allowing the fog lights to stay on with brights. No problem here in Arizona ... restricted to four lights on at the same time ... doesn't matter if two of them are main beam highs. When off roading at night, having brights and fogs on at the same time is a great (and cheap) improvement to visibility.

Jerrybizzle

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Tech
You obviously mean your favorite feature right after the start/stop kill feature!

You should also look into allowing the fog lights to stay on with brights. No problem here in Arizona ... restricted to four lights on at the same time ... doesn't matter if two of them are main beam highs. When off roading at night, having brights and fogs on at the same time is a great (and cheap) improvement to visibility.
Yeah, yeah you’re right. Kind of forget about the start/stop when you don’t have to deal with it. Definitely have it off all the time. Speedometer and tpms are also up there, but sway kill is nice. Will have to mess around with some of the lighting stuff as well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.