Sponsored

Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JLU MOAB, 2021 Black Lexus GX 460
I guess @ORACLElights was closed on 12/24. I got the email saying mine had been shipped, along with the tracking # Wednesday afternoon. However, as of now USPS tracking still says they haven’t made it to the USPS facility. Sure wish they used UPS or Fed Ex instead of USPS. I assume now that they’re still sitting in the Oracle shipping department. Disappointing because I’m in a neighboring state and only about a 6 hour drive away.
Sponsored

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I guess @ORACLElights was closed on 12/24. I got the email saying mine had been shipped, along with the tracking # Wednesday afternoon. However, as of now USPS tracking still says they haven’t made it to the USPS facility. Sure wish they used UPS or Fed Ex instead of USPS. I assume now that they’re still sitting in the Oracle shipping department. Disappointing because I’m in a neighboring state and only about a 6 hour drive away.
Don't be so sure. USPS is jacked up right now and they are not updating as they normally do. I had a package look like it hadn't been shipped for a week. It turned out it sat at the originating point the entire time. Took 2 weeks to get to me and it was shipped priority mail.

Last edited:

Yellowssm

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Got mine all mounted up but 1 issue. My Back up camera isn’t working now for some reason. Ideas?

I didn’t have issues with the wiring length.
the instructions were kinda off maybe because I have the steel bumper and factory LED’s. The lights didn’t clip in as easy as the video. Also here are some pics of the wire tapping since the video and pics weren’t the easiest to see.
Also my Check engine light came on for some reason but went away after I drove it around the block.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights 3FF28F1C-8047-4295-8068-0E3F6F157DC0

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights C46BE11A-7AE8-4252-8843-73AADD40E5D9

F53A1C8A-CD3C-42BD-A778-78B2405E42A0.jpeg

Sponsored

jhawklive

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Installed the lights this morning. Happy with how it turned out. I have the Mopar steel bumper, I removed the bumper and had direct access to the reflector housing. I was surprised how easily accessible it was (and relieved). I ended up wiring each Oracle light to the tail light on the same side (like the Oracle directions). No issue with wiring length or connection. Rear view camera works fine and no warning lights on the dash. Very happy with how it turned out. Thanks to everyone who provided input.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights IMG_2303
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights IMG_2305

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I guess all the group buy orders haven't been shipped? I'm still waiting on shipping notification.

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I guess all the group buy orders haven't been shipped? I'm still waiting on shipping notification.
I got an e-mail from @ORACLElights Wednesday afternoon with the USPS tracking # saying they’d been shipped. When I check the tracking # it says the post office in Metairie, LA hasn’t received them yet. I suspect that they have a batch ready to mail but that they failed to do so before closing on Wednesday and they were closed Thursday - Sunday. Hopefully they’ll be on their way Monday. Kind of annoying that they’d print the label but not mail them The same day.

Sponsored

BLACKMOAB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here’s a pic of my screen with them on. Usually my screen was black with a little red, and now the house across the street is lit up. Haha

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights 77388F45-B20D-4F1F-B6FF-BADE1B28AB7E
Are they aimed too high? You could probably lower them by adding a couple of strips of duct tape to the top side of the back of the light.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I got an e-mail from @ORACLElights Wednesday afternoon with the USPS tracking # saying they’d been shipped. When I check the tracking # it says the post office in Metairie, LA hasn’t received them yet. I suspect that they have a batch ready to mail but that they failed to do so before closing on Wednesday and they were closed Thursday - Sunday. Hopefully they’ll be on their way Monday. Kind of annoying that they’d print the label but not mail them The same day.
As I stated earlier, USPS is jacked. I had a package that was shipped sit in the "awaiting package" phase for several days after it was dropped off at the post office. Then it moved to my main sorting/distribution depot and sat there for a week before it moved to my local post office for delivery. And this was for something that was shipped priority mail and should have been delivered in 2 days.

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
Are they aimed too high? You could probably lower them by adding a couple of strips of duct tape to the top side of the back of the light.
Nah they’re good. My driveway is sloped up from the street.

Firemadz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Battalion Chief
Installed them on my daughter’s JLU today. They are a tremendous improvement, and the design on these things is awesome, right up until the wiring part. Then it seems like they just said screw it. As others have stated, the wiring could have been longer. Another inch or two couldn't have hurt (that’s what she said...). The connectors are absolute junk! Had lots of trouble sliding the wiring connector coming from the lights into the splice adapter. Then, the passenger side was loose, couldn’t get the lights to stay lit all the time. One connector finally broke, and not a single store near me had them in stock. Had to go with a different style to make it work. Finally, got it done, but it sucks I had to spend more time and money to finish the project. Hopefully they improve the wiring aspect.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights 15A4FBE2-3425-49B2-B52C-3AC3090B4064
Jeep Wrangler JL Rear Bumper Integrated LED Reverse Lights BB402354-CC25-47CE-86F8-04B3396BAEBB

Outlawjeep

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 HOUR, 1997 2dr XJ
Got mine yesterday and was able to install them today. I will say that removing the bumper is the ONLY was to do this if you have the hitch. But over all easy once you get the bumper off.

Did my gf's JL at the same time and she has the plastic bumpers on hers. Way easier to remove the bumper so you can get to the metal bar on the back side. Once that bar is off its so much easier to install the little screw for the light.

@ORACLElights
Sponsored