Sponsored

How much????? Insanity

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
The info I gave you guys is so you have a ball park figure. I have a close relation ship with my dealer. Some of you wont get the curtesy I get at my dealer. You might see mark ups or no negotiations. I overpaid so I can have a bill of sale. They will cut me a check for the difference how ever its just going back to them for Mopar parts. I get a new jeep every 7 years. I bought my first in 1997 it was a used 93 Cherokee Sport. Then a new TJ in 2000, a 2dr JK Sahara in 2007, then a 2014 JK Unlimited Sahara and now the 2021 4xe. This will be my last one. It will be paid off before I retire. I plan on keeping it until I die because we all know the Jeep will out live us all.
I envy the good relationship part. I bought my first Jeep in 1977 too, and I'm on my 7th wrangler and my third cherokee, but my local dealer still wants to bend me over the desk and drive it home every time I visit -- so our last two purchases have been from neighboring dealers with big inventory.

Please keep us posted on the extent of your rebate when the dust finally settles. Also, if your state has sales tax, you must have paid that on the full $70K. When you get the difference back from the dealer and apply it to parts you shouldn't have to pay the tax a second time (on the parts). Perhaps they can just give you the rebate in parts.
Sponsored

Maller

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito!
Help me understand this:

So the base price price for the 4xe Shane ordered is: $50,215

when I do a rubi unlimited build and add the things that are standard on the 4xe (led group, premium audio, automatic trans,), I get: :$48,995

For a net of: $1220

Are they including the “standard” features in the “added options” category?
You missed the painted flares.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
So how much is just the 4xe upgrade?

eLECTRICON

Help me understand this:

So the base price price for the 4xe Shane ordered is: $50,215

when I do a rubi unlimited build and add the things that are standard on the 4xe (led group, premium audio, automatic trans,), I get: :$48,995

For a net of: $1220

Are they including the “standard” features in the “added options” category?
$50,215 w/ PHEV package.
Added Option is the lift.
I don't know why it didn't show on the list so I made a edit and added it to the base for you to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
$58,980 w/ PHEV package.
Added Option is the lift.
I don't know why it didn't show on the list so I made a edit and added it to the base for you to see.
So when you add the stuff on a standard Rubi, and adjust for dealer handling, its exactly $10K more for the 4XE. Hmm.

eLECTRICON

Keep in mind that mine is Rubicon. I have no idea what the sport or Sahara is.

Base Price
$50,215
Added Options
$10,845
Accessories
$1,500
Destination Charges
$1,495
Selling Price
$64,055 plus tax and fees

My order shows like I bought a wrangler Rubicon with a 2.0phev motor option w/4xe package(which is probably badging, decals and colored accents). It doesn't display as a wrangler 4xe model. Again I don't know what all that means just trying to provide you guys with a little info. So I would guess a Rubicon 4xe is between $60k-$65k. Ill ask questions on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:

eLECTRICON

Corporate knows more than they announce to the public. You need a guy that knows a guy. I heard(rumor) that big dealers got the display model on Friday/Saturday.

mike.g

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
If the numbers are anything close to 70k, that's like Rivian pricing which is full electric with all the luxury options, and probably will get autonomous driving too. I hope they price this car right.

Sponsored

Jeepdude101

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR black
Occupation
Construction field worker
Vehicle Showcase
Insanity indeed, I paid 47k out the door for my 2018 JLUR (not fully optioned out) but still 70K-80K...

E38FED1C-83EF-4FE9-87BB-A891C8322889.gif

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
So, I just heard back from my dealer here in Colorado Springs. He confirmed there is NO existing pricing for the 4xe within the FCA WBDO system.
He confirmed bills of sale can be completed without the pricing but told me he would never sign a customer under one without pricing because so much can go wrong once final pricing is set. FWIW.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Insanity indeed, I paid 47k out the door for my 2018 JLUR (not fully optioned out) but still 70K-80K...

Jeep Wrangler JL How much????? Insanity E38FED1C-83EF-4FE9-87BB-A891C8322889
Everything is relative. Remember there are plenty of people driving $40k BMW's who think you'd be insane for spending $47k on a Wrangler.