How much????? Insanity

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE Ordered, GMC Denal Diesel, Triumph Bonnie
Ask your dealer if that’s official pricing from his WBDO system or if it’s just a placeholder? Please 😊

my dealer has no pricing available.
Sponsored

Chris Hall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smart Electric Drive, Wrangler 4XE coming soon.
Ask your dealer if that’s official pricing from his WBDO system or if it’s just a placeholder? Please 😊

Seems like some dealers are claiming that’s the price and don’t realize it’s a placeholder.

my dealer has no pricing available.

eLECTRICON

I don't know but I'm signing on Monday if I'm approved for my loan. I'm going to ask about the 5% below invoice people mentioned in other posts. When I ordered it in Nov it was supposed to be available in Dec before Jeep changed it to Q1. I told the dealer the purchase had to made prior to Dec 31st for 2020 tax year.

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
I don't know but I'm signing on Monday if I'm approved for my loan. I'm going to ask about the 5% below invoice people mentioned in other posts. When I ordered it in Nov it was supposed to be available in Dec before Jeep changed it to Q1. I told the dealer the purchase had to made prior to Dec 31st for 2020 tax year.
The sale won’t take place until the Jeep is delivered, so it’ll be the 2021 tax year.

neil

First Name
neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR, 21 JLUR and others
Build Thread
Link
I prob would not sign for a loan without seeing a selling price. Assume they end up pricing msrp below that and selling for x over msrp according to your dealer.....then....walk?

I would hold off and tell him that your expecting to need to finance it longer when rates go neg in feb on delivery.....

Sponsored

eLECTRICON

I prob would not sign for a loan without seeing a selling price. Assume they end up pricing msrp below that and selling for x over msrp according to your dealer.....then....walk?

I would hold off and tell him that your expecting to need to finance it longer when rates go neg in feb on delivery.....
Thats my quote. My jeep is being prepared to ship. I have a tentative date of 1/12/21. The parts were dropped off at the shop today for the build. The electric blue is sick!!!!
Jeep Wrangler JL How much????? Insanity 20201217_164702_HDR

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nope. Were going to do the paperwork on Monday. So I have a 2020 bill of sale. My ship date is 1/12/21.
Congrats Shane! If it’s appropriate to you, there are a lot of guys and gals out here that would love to hear the base MSRP of your 4xe Rubi when it’s delivered. What you actually paid would be helpful as well but we understand that may be personal. 👍

eLECTRICON

Congrats Shane! If it’s appropriate to you, there are a lot of guys and gals out here that would love to hear the base MSRP of your 4xe Rubi when it’s delivered. What you actually paid would be helpful as well but we understand that may be personal. 👍
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
2.0L I4 DOHC Turbo PHEV

Base Price
$50,215
Added Options
$10,845
Accessories
$1,500
Destination Charges
$1,495
Selling Price
$64,055 plus tax and fees

Last edited by a moderator:

eLECTRICON

Those whom ordered on week 1 and 2 and received your delivery date before Dec 23rd should be hearing from your dealer by Dec 31st with MSRP.

Sponsored

Papa Jawa

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Recon, 99 Miata, 90 Silverado
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
2.0L I4 DOHC Turbo PHEV

Base Price
$50,215
Added Options
$16,845
Accessories
$1,500
Destination Charges
$1,495
Selling Price
$70,055 plus tax and fees
I think this is the dumb question of the day but... That is fully loaded yes?

Also, did the $50k base include the premium audio, led group and rock track as advertised. If that is the case it is right in the pocket with the diesel!

Thank you so much for sharing!

eLECTRICON

I think this is the dumb question of the day but... That is fully loaded yes?

Also, did the $50k base include the premium audio, led group and rock track as advertised. If that is the case it is right in the pocket with the diesel!

Thank you so much for sharing!
Yes, fully loaded minus a couple things I didn't want like the leather seats. It was 8k something above diesel.

Last edited by a moderator:

eLECTRICON

The info I gave you guys is so you have a ball park figure. I have a close relation ship with my dealer. Some of you wont get the curtesy I get at my dealer. You might see mark ups or no negotiations. I overpaid so I can have a bill of sale. They will cut me a check for the difference how ever its just going back to them for Mopar parts. I get a new jeep every 7 years. I bought my first in 1997 it was a used 93 Cherokee Sport. Then a new TJ in 2000, a 2dr JK Sahara in 2007, then a 2014 JK Unlimited Sahara and now the 2021 4xe. This will be my last one. It will be paid off before I retire. I plan on keeping it until I die because we all know the Jeep will out live us all.

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Help me understand this:

So the base price price for the 4xe Shane ordered is: $50,215

when I do a rubi unlimited build and add the things that are standard on the 4xe (led group, premium audio, automatic trans,), I get: :$48,995

For a net of: $1220

Are they including the “standard” features in the “added options” category?

Pappy06

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If so, should be called “mandatory added options”.
Sponsored