Sponsored

Bfritts45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Maybe not exactly "in" transit but From what I understand is that it's a transit delay. Could be parked in a lot, could be waiting on a truck or something else.

Just googled and seeing the same results . This is from a Hellcat Forum -

ZLD means long delay. Its sitting at Hansen releasing lot a few miles away from the plant waiting for a truck or rail car.

Hope it gets resolved soon. My estimated delivery is 6/8 - 6/22 but I can't get updated info beyond that. Good Luck
My eta shows 6-4 thru 6-16
Sponsored

drbell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited extreme recon
Jeep actually set up an order-tracking site: https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing. It's still next to impossible to predict how long your build might wait in each stage, but it's better than nothing. The site's info seems to be about three days out of date, but if you don't want to call your dealer or Jeep Cares every day, it's an option.
Thanks for the tracking site. The only thing I got was the vin # no order #
Jeep actually set up an order-tracking site: https://www.jeep.com/trackyourorder.html#/landing. It's still next to impossible to predict how long your build might wait in each stage, but it's better than nothing. The site's info seems to be about three days out of date, but if you don't want to call your dealer or Jeep Cares every day, it's an option.
Thank you!

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Your dealer should be able to give you the order number. If you received an email from Jeep when the order was processed, the order number is on the upper-right corner of the message.

Thanks for the tracking site. The only thing I got was the vin # no order #

Thank you!

drbell

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler unlimited extreme recon
Your dealer should be able to give you the order number. If you received an email from Jeep when the order was processed, the order number is on the upper-right corner of the message.
Forgot to mention that I got my order number and it worked perfect. It’s being built

MZ77

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JL 2 door
Ok, I'm new here so this may have already been answered. I can track my jeep build on jeep.com fine. What I do not understand, is how do you see the status codes? I know what they mean...D, D1 and such, but how do I find the status code without contacting my dealer?

Thanks

Sponsored

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
Ok, I'm new here so this may have already been answered. I can track my jeep build on jeep.com fine. What I do not understand, is how do you see the status codes? I know what they mean...D, D1 and such, but how do I find the status code without contacting my dealer?

Thanks
That's the only way to find out the exact status of your vehicle. I hear JC used to but since the site has come out it seems like they just repeat what it says.

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
Does anyone have a copy of the dealer invoice? I’m curious if the true invoice at the dealership matches the build guide pricing.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Does anyone have a copy of the dealer invoice? I’m curious if the true invoice at the dealership matches the build guide pricing.
It matched mine when I ordered in December.

Sponsored

KnightWrangler22

First Name
Lukas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Premium soft top
15 weeks
Not the longest, by far, but certainly long enough. Some things I didn’t realize until today, cloth interior does not have the red stitching on the dash. The carpet floor mats came with it, even though I didn’t order them. And apparently the Uconnect app can lock/unlock the doors. Does it also remote start if you get the factory remote start? I didn’t find that anywhere, but maybe I was wrong

005C6A87-03B8-432D-85CB-2FA746A7B2CB.jpeg

C3E4BA2F-DE41-4E23-9E64-74E44E57BE85.jpeg

F610B485-546C-4801-9A6A-6C393F15FABD.jpeg

CC2ACF19-5669-4DD6-84F9-98F343B66675.jpeg

113AE59A-884A-4697-91C7-BBD0D5834969.jpeg

garykk

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
I’m getting so disgusted with Stellantis and this buying fiasco. Things went well till my order was built. Then it went to hell. My Jeep sat in Toledo for over 2 months and finally shipped via rail. The ETA went from 6/22 to 6/28/ to 7/3 to 7/14 , now it’s at 7/27. If I could find something else I would dump this order.
We are down to one car, a Toyota Hybrid which is my wife’s. So I have had to cancel all my training with my search dog, can’t go on callouts . This will be my last order from this sh##$hole company.

Garry in AZ

First Name
Garry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Rubicon, 3 pedal club.
Occupation
Engineering
So... I still don't have my Jeep. Now the delay seems to be caused by a BNSF vs Union labor dispute. A quick recap to show you how this has gone...

I ordered it on 4/29.
They scheduled it 5/9.
It was built on 5/25.
It was moved to a railyard on 5/26.
It left the railyard on 6/10.
On Tuesday 6/28 it was in Kansas City. (info from dealer)
On 7/4 it was in Clovis NM.
On 7/13 in was in Holbrook AZ. (less than 150 miles away)
On 7/28 it was still sitting on a railcar in Holbrook.
Jeep tracker has went from June 29th, to July 16th, to July 29th, now shows August 6th.
Dealer's best guess at an ETA is 8/8 to 8/22.

In comparison, I just bought some heavy equipment from Germany. It had to be assembled, tested, crated and shipped. From the day I ordered it to the day I unloaded it here was 17 days.

There's something wrong with a system that takes 2 months to move a vehicle from Toledo to Phoenix.

Sigh....

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
Wow, that sucks. Is it wrong that I can’t decide which is more incredible: 1.) that it’s been sitting on a train car for two months, OR 2.) that it was built in a little less than one month from the date you ordered it.
Sponsored