First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLURXR, '11 Challenger SE
Build Thread
Link
Thanks! Turns out I "know a guy" there (didn't know until I ordered) and didn't have to push. Got the 1% and a little more off list. :like:
List is about 5% more than invoice, so if you had gotten 1% off of invoice, it would have been about 6% off of list (msrp). All of that being said, if you are happy with your deal and the vehicle, it really doesn't matter about the math.
Sponsored

Bfritts45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon
Still in JB status have been for a week now hopefully it’s gets completed at some point this coming week 🤞

jhill27

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited
List is about 5% more than invoice, so if you had gotten 1% off of invoice, it would have been about 6% off of list (msrp). All of that being said, if you are happy with your deal and the vehicle, it really doesn't matter about the math.
True, I should have specified invoice.

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Occupation
Engineer and Brewery Owner
Took 5 months to get her built but it is finally done :). Placed my order 12/29/21 and on 5/28/22 she was born. Now I'm guessing 4-6 weeks delivery which will take me into July. Looks like time from order to pick up is about 6 months....geez. Can't wait to see her in person though :turkey:

Strikeeagle345

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLU Willys 2.0T
@Luka822 I'm closing in on 8 weeks now. I am in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Last week, we (dealer and I) thought it finally made it in. I went to see it, but it was covered in a lot of plastic protection materials and blocked in somewhat by other inventory. Looked ok, from what I could see. I was excited that it was finally here for me.
I got a call from the dealer the next day informing me that there was an error and the Willys that showed up wasn't mine, just a close twin. Wrong VIN apparently. So here I sit wondering if the Wrangler will ever surface from the black hole it currently resides in. For my troubles, I will be getting an upgrade to the Rubicon KO2's instead of the M/T that the Willys is normally equipped with. That hardly makes up for the ups and downs of the last 60 days, though. The lack of communication from Jeep down to me is ridiculous. How can a company sit on $50k in sell-able inventory and not be arsed to get it into the consumers hands? I bet it's waiting on some crappy Mopar accessory that I will inevitably just tear off and scrap. But, no one wants to tell me anything about the vehicle. I guess there just isn't a sense of urgency when most parties involved know that it's sold one way or another.
When I began this process, I was told two weeks...

With the shit show that is my situation, I can certainly feel for those that have been waiting on custom ordered Wranglers. You have my condolences, and I hope everything is worth the wait!

Best of luck to all

Omen
Just ordered my Hydro Blue Willys Yesterday. Now the long wait.

Sponsored

Omen

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Willys 2.0
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Manager
Just ordered my Hydro Blue Willys Yesterday. Now the long wait.
I took delivery on Saturday morning. Although I only had to wait 7.5 weeks, it was excruciating. Mod planning and day dreaming helped pass the time, but nothing like the built in support group within this forum.
Good things come to those who wait for the beautiful Hydro Blue colored Wranglers!
May your wait be filled with optimism.

Omen

Strikeeagle345

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLU Willys 2.0T
I took delivery on Saturday morning. Although I only had to wait 7.5 weeks, it was excruciating. Mod planning and day dreaming helped pass the time, but nothing like the built in support group within this forum.
Good things come to those who wait for the beautiful Hydro Blue colored Wranglers!

Omen
Congrats. Yeah, it's going to be a long impatient wait, but from what I see so far, this place will be a great distraction.

Bfritts45

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon

Omen
I’m in nine weeks mine has been in JB status for 11 days now 😬

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Dealer emailed to today to say that my JLR was "in production."

Jeep Chat says the vehicle's still being scheduled and Jeep's build tracker page just shows the Wrangler as in the initial "Order Confirmed" stage. Would Jeep Chat and Jeep's build tracker page lag behind the status the dealer could see?

Hunnieshadow

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Q8, 2019 HD Fat Boy, 2022 JL Rubicon on order

Jeep Chat says the vehicle's still being scheduled and Jeep's build tracker page just shows the Wrangler as in the initial "Order Confirmed" stage. Would Jeep Chat and Jeep's build tracker page lag behind the status the dealer could see?
I do know the tracker is about 1-2 days behind.

Sponsored

johndan

First Name
Johndan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLR (ordered and waiting…)
Cautiously optimistic. Although the dealer's email also referred to my vehicle as a Dodge Ram. When I asked for clarification, they apologized and said it was a copy and paste error, but it didn't inspire confidence.

I do know the tracker is about 1-2 days behind.

4Runfun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2022 Rubicon

I've been going through this, this week.

Earlier in the week, JC said it was build but tracker said it was In Production. Wasn't until last night that tracker stated build complete. Now Cryptostickers shows Build and Sticker Found but when I look up directly on Jeep Site - No Sticker found for my VIN So confusing

KAB96F

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon XR
Occupation
Structural Engineer
I ordered my JLURD on April 14th....i picked it up May 26th. Not sure how I hit the lottery but it took exactly 6 weeks.
I'm going on 6 f#cking months and I'm still collecting parts on a JLUR-XR. Unreal :angry: