Sponsored

2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports

rojogrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
My order was confirmed 9/16 and Iā€™m still not scheduled almost 60 days later. Should I call Walter? I donā€™t want to pester, but I was hoping Iā€™d have my ride by early next year.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1668254251004

23xr392

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 392 XR
My order was confirmed 9/16 and Iā€™m still not scheduled almost 60 days later. Should I call Walter? I donā€™t want to pester, but I was hoping Iā€™d have my ride by early next year.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1668254251004
Walter donā€™t work here no more. Assume you mean Walter P Chrysler. He been replaced by some Pierre from Peugot.

You could try chatting with Stella. Or maybe, open a case with Cara. They are helpful.

Having done both of the above, now that I think about it, we might have better luck calling Walter. šŸ˜‚

rojogrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Walter donā€™t work here no more. Assume you mean Walter P Chrysler. He been replaced by some Pierre from Peugot.

You could try chatting with Stella. Or maybe, open a case with Cara. They are helpful.

Having done both of the above, now that I think about it, we might have better luck calling Walter. šŸ˜‚
LOL. I meant Walter That works at Gupton.

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Picked mine up Thursday! Even though I live 700 miles away, I absolutely made the right choice buying from Gupton.

20221111_095447.jpg

20221111_090055.jpg

Sponsored

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURD Earl as of 12/1/22
Picked mine up Thursday! Even though I live 700 miles away, I absolutely made the right choice buying from Gupton.

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 20221111_090055

Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 20221111_090055
Congratulations!!! Beautiful Jeep!! Glad to hear your experience with Gupton was great. Iā€™m about 870 miles from them and will be making the drive from NJ with an enclosed trailer to bring her (him?) home in a few weeks. Canā€™t effing wait!

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
Congratulations!!! Beautiful Jeep!! Glad to hear your experience with Gupton was great. Iā€™m about 870 miles from them and will be making the drive from NJ with an enclosed trailer to bring her (him?) home in a few weeks. Canā€™t effing wait!
I flew in and drove it home. Great way to get to know your new Jeep!

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I flew in and drove it home. Great way to get to know your new Jeep!
Tossing around the idea of flying in and driving it home but donā€™t want to put 900+ miles on it right from the get go. We also want to spend a few days to see Nashvilleā€¦ never beenā€¦ and I would be super paranoid/neurotic parking it anywhere in downtown Nashville šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£ so figured it would be safer inside a trailer šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

HankJL31

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
LOL. I meant Walter That works at Gupton.
Did you ever try contacting anyone at Gupton or elsewhere? My order confirmation date was a few days earlier than yours, and I also still haven't been scheduled.

Sponsored

rojogrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Did you ever try contacting anyone at Gupton or elsewhere? My order confirmation date was a few days earlier than yours, and I also still haven't been scheduled.
I havenā€™t. Mix between me being too busy and not wanting to bug Walter. If you call and get any details, please let us know.

Nitehawk92

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLU Reign Rubicon 14 Mazda, 22 Hyundia Santa Fe
Tossing around the idea of flying in and driving it home but donā€™t want to put 900+ miles on it right from the get go. We also want to spend a few days to see Nashvilleā€¦ never beenā€¦ and I would be super paranoid/neurotic parking it anywhere in downtown Nashville šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£ so figured it would be safer inside a trailer šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Schedule the delivery from Gupton on a Friday and go to Nashville on a Tuesday. Spend a few days before you pick up the Jeep...

RubigirlNJ

First Name
Mindalou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schedule the delivery from Gupton on a Friday and go to Nashville on a Tuesday. Spend a few days before you pick up the Jeep...
Yes! Thatā€™s almost our plan. We scheduled pickup for Thursday Dec 1 and weā€™ll either fly or drive out the Sunday/Monday before so we get to visit Nashville. Thank you! It canā€™t get here quick enough šŸ˜©

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
Jeep Wrangler JL 2023 Gupton Ordering, Tracking and Delivery Reports 1668652072648

Day 160. The order was confirmed and received the VIN right away. Since then no movement. Nothing.

dreep jeemin

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
Does Gupton have a cap on how much one can put down and still qualify for the x% discount? Yeah, I live much closer to Peterson, but...
Sponsored