Sponsored

Spydaho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Rubicon X
So I'm not in Canada, but I guess Idaho is close enough. I have never ordered a car and waited this long for its production. Is this typical or just bad luck?
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_0930.PNG
Sponsored

PeatedWhisky

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Rubicon on Order
So I'm not in Canada, but I guess Idaho is close enough. I have never ordered a car and waited this long for its production. Is this typical or just bad luck?
IMG_0930.PNG
A mix of both I think. I've definitely seen longer waits on the threads here, but also many that have been shorter. In your case, there were a bunch of orders that moved to Scheduled on Jan 30, and of the folks posting in threads here there seemed to be a common feature of 4.88 gearing. So it could be that Jeep had been trying to get the parts to make more of the 4.88's. I believe I saw a post or 2 from folks waiting since July that moved to scheduled on that same day with that gearing so YMMV.

This thread may give you a better idea: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2024-order-waiting-room.110993/page-485

Spydaho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Wrangler Rubicon X
Thanks much. Very helpful. It must be the equipment that I ordered.

Bill paulins

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler on order
Jeep Wrangler JL Guide: Wrangler Order, Build, Tracking and Delivery Process IMG_0930.PNG
I’ve got one on order since May 2nd went into production 21days ago and nothing but silence ever since

Tk71107

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR
What does it mean if your "Order status" is your VON? I have both a VIN and the VON but my order status does not show as any of the codes.
Sponsored