Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

This is a consolidation of the details spread throughout the Dealers % Below Invoice Thread. Please post updates either here or on that thread, mention @Ratbert, and I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Affiliate Discounts:
  • Up to an additional 1% below invoice.
  • It's highly recommended to sign up for Tread Lightly
    • An affiliate discount that's easy to get ($100) even if you're not otherwise eligible.
    • 1% below invoice from most local dealerships (ask them) even if they don't typically do below invoice pricing.
    • Additional 1% below invoice for many of the dealerships on the spreadsheet.
    • Must sign up 30 days before you drive the Wrangler off the lot.
    • Usually only applicable to custom orders.
  • Discussed here.
The recommended approach when looking for a dealership is to simply call them and tell them that you found out about their below-invoice pricing through JL Wrangler Forums.

My Venmo if you'd like to say "Thanks!": https://www.venmo.com/u/RatbertOnTheRocks. Sometimes it asks for a code. That's 4011.
Sponsored

Last edited:

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
This is a consolidation of the details spread throughout the Dealers % Below Invoice Thread. Please post updates either here or on that thread, mention @Ratbert, and I'll update the spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Affiliate Discounts:
  • It's highly recommended to sign up for Tread Lightly.
    • 1% below invoice from most dealerships (ask them) even if they don't typically do below invoice pricing.
    • Must sign up ($100) 30 days before you take the Wrangler off of the lot.
  • Discussed here.
The recommended approach when looking for a dealership is to simply call them and tell them that you found out about their below-invoice pricing through JL Wrangler Forums.

Outstanding work from the legend himself!

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe

Affiliate Discounts:
    • 1% below invoice from most dealerships (ask them) even if they don't typically do below invoice pricing.
  • Discussed here.

Are you sure Chapman no longer provides the 3% below invoice? Their website still says it does and I used it to get a match from my local dealership.
Jeep Wrangler JL Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet 8901B9C3-E5EF-4526-BF66-BC96B2288427

Dallas911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2023 392XR
I ordered a 2023 392 from Daniel Gupton last week. They are selling 392s at invoice, or 2% below with Treadlightly (as long as Jeep continues to accept). No additional discount for financing. $499 doc fee. $1,000 deposit.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Are you sure Chapman no longer provides the 3% below invoice? Their website still says it does and I used it to get a match from my local dealership.
Jeep Wrangler JL Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet 8901B9C3-E5EF-4526-BF66-BC96B2288427
Is that accurate? At some point I was told that they're no longer doing it, but that could have changed.

Sponsored

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Is that accurate? At some point I was told that they're no longer doing it, but that could have changed.
I cannot verify because, like I said, I only used their offer to secure the same deal at Jeff DiAmbrosio (10 min from my house). I am just taking their website at face value. Certainly there are better offers on your sheet than 3% under, but I just didn’t feel like traveling further to get them. Without the great info the forum and you provide, I know I would have paid over msrp for my Jeep. Just trying to pay it forward if I can.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I ordered a 2023 392 from Daniel Gupton last week. They are selling 392s at invoice, or 2% below with Treadlightly (as long as Jeep continues to accept). No additional discount for financing. $499 doc fee. $1,000 deposit.
Updated. Is their 6% / 5% for other Wranglers still accurate?

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I cannot verify because, like I said, I only used their offer to secure the same deal at Jeff DiAmbrosio (10 min from my house). I am just taking their website at face value. Certainly there are better offers on your sheet than 3% under, but I just didn’t feel like traveling further to get them. Without the great info the forum and you provide, I know I would have paid over msrp for my Jeep. Just trying to pay it forward if I can.
Thanks. Hopefully someone will chime in to let us know for sure.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Gupton is still doing 7% below invoice with dealer financing and Tread Lightly affiliate, 6% with cash/buyer financed and Tread Lightly affiliate, or 5% without affiliate and dealer financing.
Thanks for verifying.

Sponsored

jason.ladd

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Sahara 4xe

Affiliate Discounts:
  • Discussed here.
—-
@Ratbert
I think Chapman in Horsham, PA is honoring the 3% below invoice again. I sent a build for quote and they said this in the email on Friday:

”POC attached for 23MY, please double check me
3% under final invoice (FWP) plus tax/tags and $422 pa doc fee”

Order team rep said it was this or the Tread Lightly discount, but not both.

OP
OP
Ratbert

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

@Ratbert
I think Chapman in Horsham, PA is honoring the 3% below invoice again. I sent a build for quote and they said this in the email on Friday:

”POC attached for 23MY, please double check me
3% under final invoice (FWP) plus tax/tags and $422 pa doc fee”

Order team rep said it was this or the Tread Lightly discount, but not both.
Thanks for the update. I put them in as not honoring Tread Lightly since anyone taking that path would would 2%.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
@Ratbert Just received a quote from a local dealer and from what I can tell, he quoted me at 1% under invoice with an FCA Affiliate Control Number (originally quoted me full MSRP for a factory order, but Tread Lightly should provide the ACN). I understand the $58,912 FWP would be invoice pricing and the $58,398 FFP would be the 1% under pricing, but what in the heck is the $1,831 HB and 56,166 EP prices? Employee pricing? I'm waiting to hear back on price protection and any additional fees. Thanks!

Jeep Wrangler JL Ratbert's Dealers Below-Invoice Spreadsheet 2938_001

slowpoke387

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLURXR Firecracker red
So Koons has just lowered their 6% to 5% with an additional .5% with a Tread Lightly membership. Was informed just now while ordering a JLURXR.

• Sad
Reactions: ALT

ALT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
So Koons has just lowered their 6% to 5% with an additional .5% with a Tread Lightly membership. Was informed just now while ordering a JLURXR.
MSRP and Invoice prices are going up while dealer discounts are going down. Gupton Motors deal is looking even better right now.

@Ratbert Koons deal downgrade for your spreadsheet.
Sponsored