Gladiator Fox shocks on JLUR?

BIOSYN

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
And that where the Mojave 2.5 by-pass shocks come in to play :)

They are my first time with by-pass shocks. A true game changer.
I would be very curious to see how they would handle on a stock JLUR. I'm often tempted to give it a shot whenever I see Mojave takeoffs come up for sale.
Advertisement

Kevin Mojito

First Name
Kevin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Moijto 2005 TJ AEV Hemi
The Synergy Springs I have on now, are the closest to stock rates.
While I have not tried the Mojave on stock Rubicon springs, I would say they are very close to stock rubi reds. They will be a touch softer " road ride" , but will take the hit in the bypass zone without "bang or clank" of bottoming out.

Honestly, I would not spend the money on an up graded shock unless I went up to a bypass shock. The Mojave is a cheap way to get into the bypass shocks. I have run the Fox 2.0 Accutune LSC adjustable 2.0. Then other's on my TJ. The up graded aftermarket are good, but it's a real change to go bypass.
I have a set of the Fox 2.5 DSC I'm going to test soon. I'm too cheap to buy the 3.0 Fox bypass. Unless I find a set used for a good buy. I have not seen any for sale yet.

BIOSYN

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I was pretty impressed with the Mojave set up when I test drove it. Told the dealer I wanted to go through some dips to test it out. His response was to direct me to this closed dirt road where I proceeded to test the hydraulic bumps a few times. lol

Ultimately the wife preferred the JL to the JT and here we are. Living in the desert makes me long for hydraulic bumps and bypass shocks.

Advertisement

Superchips TrailDash 3

Advertisement