Crashed my Jeep:(

Flyslinger2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
You didn't crash your jeep........someone else did. I find myself pulling over more and more to let the A$$ Clowns go by that want to ride a car length off my bumper @ 60-70 mph. I like when it rains........MT tires keep the idiots from following too close. I make it a point to hit all the standing water I can find as well as any road kill I can find.
I'm with you and driving through all of the moisture on pavement. That constant wall of water flying back is a naturally deterrent from the bumper humpers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
benb

benb

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport-S-KIA; 2020 JLU Rubicon
Yeah, no kidding. Just reading that was instant rage. I obviously wouldn't literally kill them but I really doubt I'd keep my composure either. Losing my dog because someone rear-ended me? Most likely they were either following too close, distracted or both. Neither one of those is an acceptable reason to lose a pet.

On a more positive note. Ben that new Rubi looks great. Any plans for it?
Man I can't wait to get this thing on a trail. I found a gravel road by my house that is all rutted out and I'm pretty impressed with the Rubicon. I can tell this thing is going to be a beast off road.

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
Oh yeah they are. If I had any desire to do more extreme trails than the ones I see while going camping/hunting/hiking I'd have bought a Rubicon. My days of looking for a rugged trail are behind me, but for those that do it the Rubicon is an outstanding choice. You can go have fun right from the factory and get into some pretty gnarly wheeling without changing a thing.

Paluss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
they are correct, at best you get a salvage title meaning the vehicle its worth much and it no longer meets safety requirements, also many insurance companies don't like to insure salvage title vehicles, and if they do it won't be for much and they will not provide high limits on collision coverage since the vehicle doesn't meet safety requirements and is basically deemed unsafe.
Sponsored