Sponsored

Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler mega thread

With the Bronco launch, what team are you in?

• I will stay with team Jeep

Votes: 742 61.7%
  • I may jump to Team Ford

Votes: 239 19.9%
  • I am staying out of this one for now. (in Eric Cartman’s voice): Screw you guys, I am going home.

Votes: 113 9.4%
  • Is “both” an option because I am loaded and can afford both?

Votes: 109 9.1%

• Total voters

Kizzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler
As a Jeep owner,

1. that is a dumb thing to say
2. Jeeps are just as girly, if not more so than the Bronco. This isn’t a bad thing, it’s just that literally everyone can drive a Jeep.

Half the jeeps I see on the road are being driven by women. I don’t see that being the case with the Bronco, at least initially. The “white Jeep girl” meme is going to continue for a long time.
My gf thinks the Wrangler is a "cute" vehicle. However, she thinks the new Bronco is not and looks like a small truck and a toy, which is not cute lol.

It will be interesting to see what the split is for men and women concerning the Bronco since it does have more of rugged, boxy and masculine look to it. The majority of Wrangler (4 door) drivers that I see on the road are women and so it would be an interesting stat to look at in the future.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
From the MotorTrend site, it looks like the top pic is a look at all of the past Bronco colors on the new Bronco. Here is their picture with the new colors slowed down a bit:

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler mega thread 2021-Ford-Bronco-colors-slower
It's neat that they made this GIF but the colors are kinda depressing. Ford blue, a pair of reds, an odd mettalic pearl school bus, and a slew of monochromatic garbage.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
It's neat that they made this GIF but the colors are kinda depressing. Ford blue, a pair of reds, an odd mettalic pearl school bus, and a slew of monochromatic garbage.
Not much different than the Wrangler...a black, a white, a few greys, and a wilder color or two.

Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Right now on the Wrangler builder: black, white, three grays, sarge green, blue, red, yellow.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Not much different than the Wrangler...a black, a white, a few greys, and a wilder color or two.
At least we get 4 different colors. But yeah, the selection kinda sucks for us right now too. Bring back orange, and add some earth tones maybe for more conservative buyers. Rugged Brown pearl was a beautiful color.

Alh84

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep jl
Damn thing looks like a renegade and a power wheels had a baby.