Sponsored

2020 Ford Bronco and baby Bronco models teased to take on Wrangler and Renegade?

Oilslick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Impressed? I was waiting and gave up,bought a Sahara. I think it's stupid to not have some accurate renderings. At first I had seen a boxy prototype, latest was an explorer looking turd, so who knows .
I give credit to Ford for keeping this such a great secret so far. We’re about a year away from production and nobody really knows what it’s going to be or any real details. I find that amazing in this day and age.
S
Sponsored

Solidaxle

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Door Rubicon
Impressed? I was waiting and gave up,bought a Sahara. I think it's stupid to not have some accurate renderings. At first I had seen a boxy prototype, latest was an explorer looking turd, so who knows .

S
Confused , Ford said they’ll have a 2020 bronco and you waited till 2018 and bought a Jeep and it’s Fords fault ? Somehow I think Ford will live on and the Bronco will big a big sales success anyways. This is marketing it’s a big game it builds anticipation and excitement look at us talking about it we’re making stuff up to keep the conversation going about the Bronco.

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Nicole Brown Smith and Ronald Goldman were not the only things OJ killed that day! Haha

6307260D-651E-4764-BF6E-0753573BA319.jpeg
Some guy still owns that white bronco. he showed t on some internet website. he keeps it in the garage like some classic. it should have been rushed. he should get word to OJ do you want to drive the bronco that had his and Nicole blood all over it and he still got away with murder !

Sponsored

rodhotter

First Name
bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 chevy colorado 2001 audi TT 225Q
seeing the ranger being a warmed over model that never stopped overseas i expect little of a bronco + ford trucks being overpriced expect the same, but time will tell!

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Some guy still owns that white bronco. he showed t on some internet website. he keeps it in the garage like some classic. it should have been rushed. he should get word to OJ do you want to drive the bronco that had his and Nicole blood all over it and he still got away with murder !
Actually, you can see OJs bronco at the Alcatraz East Crime Museum in Pigeon Forge, TN.
https://www.alcatrazeast.com/
Sponsored