Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler mega thread

With the Bronco launch, what team are you in?

• I will stay with team Jeep

Votes: 703 61.0%
  • I may jump to Team Ford

Votes: 235 20.4%
  • I am staying out of this one for now. (in Eric Cartman’s voice): Screw you guys, I am going home.

Votes: 110 9.5%
  • Is “both” an option because I am loaded and can afford both?

Votes: 104 9.0%

• Total voters

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry, should have said "wouldn't". Corrected.
I think I got the gist of what you were saying though, lol. nobody waits to disconnect while the sway bar is under load.

Advertisement

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 2017 Honda Accord Sport, 2003 Yamaha V Star 650 Silverado, 2014 Yamaha V Star 1300 Tourer
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What the hells that? A Ford Windfart...? 😫
Pretty much a chopped up Ford Minivan... I'm actually kind of impressed with what he's done to it, lol!

Goin2drt

Reaction score
Kentucky (formerly Peoples Republik of Kalifornia)
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk

I thought this was pretty good. Lite Brite does some great stuff with their Wranglers so I'm interested to see what they do with their Bronco.
Honestly did you expect anything less from them and their commercials. I mean really they have one on order. They make money on YT and now they are going to go get a whole entirely different group of subscribers. No way they were going to say anything but great things about their new purchase. the other dude in the video gets PAID from Ford. Not going to be an honest review there either.

I am waiting for an unbiased opinion from someone who has wheeled a JLUR moderately and then gets in one of these NOT PAID, NOT INVITED (to come drive and make sure it is a glowing review).

BTW I voted I may jump to Ford on this one but waiting to see if any gremlins come first as I was a first month JL buyer.

CT_LFC

First Name
Ed
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E46 ZHP / WK2 / JLUR
Honestly did you expect anything less from them and their commercials. I mean really they have one on order. They make money on YT and now they are going to go get a whole entirely different group of subscribers. No way they were going to say anything but great things about their new purchase. the other dude in the video gets PAID from Ford. Not going to be an honest review there either.

I am waiting for an unbiased opinion from someone who has wheeled a JLUR moderately and then gets in one of these NOT PAID, NOT INVITED (to come drive and make sure it is a glowing review).

BTW I voted I may jump to Ford on this one but waiting to see if any gremlins come first as I was a first month JL buyer.
Definitely. There's only one way that review was going to go and no one should have really expected otherwise.

Pretty cool to have enough pull to get a crack at one, however.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much a chopped up Ford Minivan... I'm actually kind of impressed with what he's done to it, lol!
Perhaps. But it looks like shit.

ThirtyOne

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
The new Bronco is nothing more than a glorified Raptor.
I'm team Jeep all the way, but a glorified Raptor wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps. But it looks like shit.
That's the point... Check out his other videos, you'll realize its comedy and not his real life.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It is a cryptic message, let's unpack it;

"I Fink So"
I = Independent
F = Front
S = Suspension
Not the end of the world. But still a solid axle is going to give you that rock crawler advantage over the Bronco.

BuyHold

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Gr.Wagoneer, '98 TJ, '21 2-Dr Rubi

Yeah, just more marketing hype around the Bronco Concept vehicle... Ford furnished Doug DeMuro with an undriveable shell Bronco for one of his reviews. At least Ford has now been able to get these things to move under their own power.

Broncos may end up being really awesome, and IMO they do look like they will be sharp. But Ford is still in the 100% marketing phase at this point.

Advertisement

Winjet

Advertisement