Sponsored

Bronco Addition Pricing

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
Well if you think about it, bronco came and went. At some point Ford kept messing with it till they couldn’t sell the, anymore. Then they built and even dumber version called a bronco II. What a crap box. Jeep on the other hand, keeps cranking them out. Bronco like everything else Ford makes that’s not an f series, will come and go. I have always said if Broncos are so great why did people quit buying them
Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Well if you think about it, bronco came and went. At some point Ford kept messing with it till they couldn’t sell the, anymore. Then they built and even dumber version called a bronco II. What a crap box. Jeep on the other hand, keeps cranking them out. Bronco like everything else Ford makes that’s not an f series, will come and go. I have always said if Broncos are so great why did people quit buying them
Ford is trying to cash in on the nostalgia of the Bronco. But incompetence and a COVID pandemic screwed up their rollout. This will hamper sales and so only the most dedicated of the fanboys will stick around, keep their orders years later, and/or pay ridiculous amounts over sticker. The rest will get tired, distracted, or just buy a Jeep! :) So by mid-2025, there will be discounts since dealers will order so many expecting people to just flock to the dealer to throw money at them and that will fizzle quickly and then people will be able to pick them up for invoice or less.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
People who want true a true off-roader with heritage will stick with Jeep. I am quite surprised with how fast Jeep responded to combat the Broncos features.

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
People who want true a true off-roader with heritage will stick with Jeep. I am quite surprised with how fast Jeep responded to combat the Broncos features.
They responded so fast there seemed to be a little oh-s....t we better do something to divert the hype. Jeep needed a kick in the ass and l’m grateful to Ford for the kick

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They responded so fast there seemed to be a little oh-s....t we better do something to divert the hype. Jeep needed a kick in the ass and l’m grateful to Ford for the kick
By the time Ford figures it all out Wrangler will have most features (NOT IFS) at that point.

Sponsored

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
By the time Ford figures it all out Wrangler will have most features (NOT IFS) at that point.
From the packages and promised models they seem to have it pretty well figured out they just can’t get it done

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
They just changed the name and added two doors. The full size Bronco ended in 96 with that gen of F150 it was based on. Ford released the Expedition the next year when they released the new generation of the F150.

The big SUV craze was on, and Ford was missing out on the Tahoe sales because it didn't have a four door. Given the option of a four door, even the Wrangler has a low take rate on the 2 door.

I will say, I'd love a new full-size two door SUV with a removable top. Wish I had never sold my 95 Bronco.

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Just wait until the Everglades (factory winch, snorkel, etc) below and Raptor come out. $100K markup here we come....

1634518502820.png

On a positive note, these models will cause Jeep to launch the Rubicon Ultra Extreme Recon.

Looking forward to that JLURUER.
I will take one JLURUER, please and thank you. ;)

Lee
- the Bestop team
www.bestop.com

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Funny how it was cool to pay over for a 392 and people defending that but not paying over for a Bronco or any other car for that matter is laughable, stupid etc etc.

hypocrisy
[ hi-pok-ruh-see ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for hypocrisy on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
an act or instance of hypocrisy.

OP
OP
Overwatch

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
Funny how it was cool to pay over for a 392 and people defending that but not paying over for a Bronco or any other car for that matter is laughable, stupid etc etc.

hypocrisy
[ hi-pok-ruh-see ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for hypocrisy on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

noun, plural hy·poc·ri·sies.
a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.
an act or instance of hypocrisy.
I don't remember anyone defending it. In fact we all said don't buy anything from those dealers at all.

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
I ordered a Wrangler in August, but I'm not an offroader. Things I prefer about the Bronco (as a non offroader) is the front suspension and the interior width. I also prefer the frameless doors and the larger interior screens in the base models.

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Another little marketing game Ford is playing, and I know others have also done it a diff. times, but maybe not on the scale Ford is doing it with the Bronco. They are making most dealerships, if not all have someone drive the fricken Bronco around, take it home, letting people use it as a loner until it has 3,500 miles on it before they are allowed to sell it. They want people to see it so you will go and try and buy it or order one, and they are still selling them as new.

It's just kinda annoying they have to play this game to try and sell them.
Sponsored