Bronco Addition Pricing

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
I have a 2021 schedule for production December 6. So I should have a nice overpriced leftover in 2022.
Interesting. Your picture reminds me of another fella on the 6G forum.
Sponsored

SilverBackJLCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2006 Jeep LJ
I just had to post this. I bought a brand new 392, ordered it a few months ago and it should come in in two months. In that time I looked into a bronco just for fun. The dealer just called me to say he had two first edition Broncos in San Jose for sale immediately. He’s asking $50,000 over MSRP. Ha!

This narrows their customer base to cash customers because no bank is going to finance that thing when it msrps for 70-80k. Also, No insurance company will cover it without a hefty gap charge.

Looks like this turd is DOA.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
To make things worse. I see that some dealerships have been adding 10K to early Bronco orders that are just coming in. They've been waiting over a year and get a surprise 10K added to the price at delivery. I would be furious if it was me.
Still even worse is how many of them would waste the time and money hiring a lawyer to fight to buy a bronco at msrp after ford and the dealers are screwing them.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
For me if you have to fight that hard for a car, it just ruins the experience and you will be constantly reminded of that. It's just not worth it in my opinion.

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Absolute insanity. So you pay $100,000 for a BRONCO that massivley depreciates in value the second you drive it off the lot. Just for the privilege to own one? Trade in value would be about $48,000 for a new Bronco, depending on trim level.

Sponsored

gregus73

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0, 2021 Suburban Z71
Occupation
Stuff
I just had to post this. I bought a brand new 392, ordered it a few months ago and it should come in in two months. In that time I looked into a bronco just for fun. The dealer just called me to say he had two first edition Broncos in San Jose for sale immediately. He’s asking $50,000 over MSRP. Ha!
LOL….hard pass on that….had better luck in buying vehicles outside the South Bay. $50k over is absolutely ridiculous.

A fool and his/her money are soon parted.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Dealers were actually sent specific demos for that. Those can't be sold for six months and a certain amount of miles. Many dealers are refusing to let people test drive them. Some even trying to charge people to test drive.

The Bronco has really brought out the worst in some dealers.
Some dealers will sell their mothers if they could. The Ford dealer I stopped by a few days ago sold their demo model for ADM supposedly. Then the sales manager tried walking me to a salesman to talk about ordering one. I told him I would not order one from a dealer that does not have one to see. Fu_K em.

Speed331

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jetta, 2018 Discovery Sport, 2020 Wrangler Sport S (on order)
Ford is really helping the dealers that are screwing reservation holders with surprise ADM's at delivery. Grainger in Iowa guaranteed $1000 under MSRP - received ~1300 orders and now with the '22 allocation constraints are looking at not delivering some 11/20 orders until '24 or '25. Ford's response: move your order to a bigger dealer - that probably won't guarantee a delivery price.

Grainger is also letting them move their Bronco deposit to their Jeep dealership and giving them their standard 4% under MSRP. Most JL orders take about 90 days - Gladiators, 120. Why wait years when you can be having fun in the dirt in a few months?

Ford's abject handling of the Bronco launch has been great for Jeep sales

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Ford is really helping the dealers that are screwing reservation holders with surprise ADM's at delivery. Grainger in Iowa guaranteed $1000 under MSRP - received ~1300 orders and now with the '22 allocation constraints are looking at not delivering some 11/20 orders until '24 or '25. Ford's response: move your order to a bigger dealer - that probably won't guarantee a delivery price.

Grainger is also letting them move their Bronco deposit to their Jeep dealership and giving them their standard 4% under MSRP. Most JL orders take about 90 days - Gladiators, 120. Why wait years when you can be having fun in the dirt in a few months?

Ford's abject handling of the Bronco launch has been great for Jeep sales
exactly, people were knee jerking that the bronco was going to hurt jeep sales. this botched release and ship shortage has sent alot of customers to jeep dealers.

Sponsored

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Some dealers will sell their mothers if they could. The Ford dealer I stopped by a few days ago sold their demo model for ADM supposedly. Then the sales manager tried walking me to a salesman to talk about ordering one. I told him I would not order one from a dealer that does not have one to see. Fu_K em.
Don't believe them. There is no way they could have sold their demo. Dealers didn't start getting their demo units until June. My guess is they either didn't get one. Or have it hidden somewhere under glass.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Don't believe them. There is no way they could have sold their demo. Dealers didn't start getting their demo units until June. My guess is they either didn't get one. Or have it hidden somewhere under glass.
I went last week. The manager said they sold it and the salesman said the same? In any case they are off my list.

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I went last week. The manager said they sold it and the salesman said the same? In any case they are off my list.
Oh not doubting you. But if they did then they could be in trouble with Ford. Unless it is "sold" but not actually delivered yet.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Local dealership (Jeep Dealer) has a used Bronco for 70k...IT'S A BASE.

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
Although not as bad, even Jeep dealerships are tacking on extra mark-ups. I was getting the oil changed in my wrangler yesterday and I saw a lot of the vehicles have dealer accessories added and an extra charge.

Jeep Wrangler JL Bronco Addition Pricing E85C0AF8-5FDE-45F0-8DD7-530DFEE6026A
Sponsored