Atlas JL Transfer Case

JimSa

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Wish you the best of luck! Would love an update on whether warranty claim was honored or not!
Just wanted to close the loop. In the end, after much back and forth and involving Jeep Cares, a new TC was covered under warranty. I won't get into all the details on this thread, but the nightmare's continued with service department (Rairdon's Kirkland, WA), and I didn't get my jeep back for nearly 3 weeks. Needless to say, I won't ever use them again.

Back on topic... Despite getting a new TC under warranty, I'm really hoping to see an actual 4 speed Atlas TC for the JL someday. Still on my *someday* wishlist.

Advertisement

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
I contacted Advance Adaptors last week and was told the JL/JT Atlas II is still in testing/development. They are hoping to be shipping production units in February 2021. (Not the 4 speed as far as I'm aware though.)

OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I contacted Advance Adaptors last week and was told the JL/JT Atlas II is still in testing/development. They are hoping to be shipping production units in February 2021. (Not the 4 speed as far as I'm aware though.)
Lol...they told me they were testing it and it should be out soon over a year and a half ago when I started this thread. :idea:

Spaffy

First Name
Art
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL 2Dr Willys, '16 Ram 2500, '69 Dodge Polara
Well, It's kinda like dog years. Aftermarket part companies take 7 months for every one human month. :movember:

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Yes, and COVID has made that 7 months like 12 month or so.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - Granite - Tons and 40's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I make flow formed double beadlocks.
However... they told a friend of mine that there was no way you could mount the 4 speed to an 8 speed transmission with a 6.2L Hemi. Well, that was bad information.
Not exactly. Many people have reported issues with the 4 speed when you put some power in front of it. Just because you can doesn't mean you should sorta thing. So I can see what they are saying from a different point of view.

Advertisement

JTopsUSA

Advertisement