Sponsored

Functional Beadlock Rings for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
We are now producing Functional Beadlock Rings for All Beadlock Capable Wheels. We have the 24 bolt 392 Wheel Beadlock rings and the 25 Bolt Beadlock rings for the XR Package wheels. Our rings transform your beadlock capable wheels from a beauty trim ring to their true off road function by locking the tire in place so you can air down with confidence.

Our Beadlock Rings are $225 each in raw aluminum as they come off the mill. We are stocking semi gloss black and I'm happy to help you with any powder coat color you prefer.

Check them out here:
ALL OF OUR FUNCTIONAL BEADLOCK RINGS

Our very first article built for testing. This also shows the raw aluminum finish.
Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road XRT1

Now to the good stuff. This is the 392 Beadlock Capable wheel with our Beadlock Rings powder coated in semi-gloss black along with Socket Cap button Screws.

LINK: 392 BEADLOCK RINGS AT TRACTION OFF ROAD

- This Beadlock Ring is for the Non XR Beadlock Capable 392 Wheel with 24 Bolts. (Your trim ring may have 12 Bolts but the wheel is drilled for this 24 bolt ring so our ring will work).

- The stock hardware is quite good and reusable for install of our Beadlock Ring. No additional hardware is required if your trim rings have all 24 bolts.

- If your trim rings have 12 bolts you'll need additional hardware to secure our Beadlock Ring. You can source the additional 12 bolts per wheel direct from Jeep. We have included an option to replace all the hardware. Selecting our bolt option will include 24 bolts per wheel. Our option is much cheaper!

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road 392Buttons

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road 392BeadlockRin

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road EddieAwesome

Onto the XR Beadlock Capable Wheels.

LINK - XR BEADLOCK RINGS AT TRACTION OFFROAD

- Your stock XR hardware will work to hold our beadlock Ring in place. However, the stock hardware is not long enough to get the ring started. You will need some additional assembly hardware to get the stock hardware close enough to start the threads. We added 2 hardware options that will include 25 bolts to get the ring started and work for final install.

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road 11

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road RandC

If you have any questions or want to place an order feel free to call me direct at 615.431.2759 or the website is always open.
https://www.tractionoffroad.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=63

Thanks,
Andy
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR Tuscadero, 2023 JLURXR Reign
How much will they be?

libtekguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon EcoDiesel
I look forward to their release!

Sponsored

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Oh damn, awesome. Do you have photos of them mounted up?
I will shortly. Some woman pulled out in front of my XR on Monday so I haven't had it to test fit. I purchased a wheel but it's arrival is supposed to be early next week. I've been looking for someone local as well so I'll get something very soon.

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.

ajn507

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon XR 392
Looks good. Definitely interested.

Sponsored

NOIDEAWIAM

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22JLU 392 XR, 21 Charger Hellcat Redeye
Sneak peak at some new things coming. This is the first article of our replacement rock rings. Now you can ditch the 10 bolt rings and upgrade to all 25 bolts. Or easily upgrade your XR Beadlock Capable Wheels to actual beadlocks! These are 1/2" 6061-T6 Billet. And yes... we'll offer them with any color option of powder you prefer. 😎

Andy

Jeep Wrangler JL Functional Beadlock Rings  for ALL Beadlock Capable Wheels from Traction Off Road 20221128_151642
I would absolutely love to have a set of these for the beadlocks!

jessedacri

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White 2dr JL Rubicon 3.6
Yeah, I'll def pick up a set.

Is there a possibility of doing a flush bolt version using bolts like KMC beadlocks have? Always thought that would look cool on these wheels, and I beat the crap out of the bolts on my XR wheels though they're an easy replacement.

Zandcwhite

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jlur
I’ll cancel my order and order 5 from you as soon as these drop. About time somebody do what Mopar/stellantis has proven utterly incapable of, providing rings. It’s a simple beadlock ring, I’m amazed it’s taken this long for someone to start selling them.

OP
OP
DOOKEY

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)