First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Id be interested in that set up as well.
Sponsored

smokeythecat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport 2-door, 2019 Mini Cooper S
Good find! I hadnā€™t come across this one in my search. Iā€™m not sure how I feel about it. Itā€™s either how much better solution than the other ones or more complicated Iā€™m still trying to decide haha.

0479B76F-B6D0-4932-976A-8910C0A98BE2.jpeg
I just installed this a few weeks ago. In fact, it was the first thing I did to my new Jeep. I think it's amazing. I can air down all four tires in about 3 minutes and airing up takes 7-10 minutes depending on how much you have to fill. Those times include getting the hoses hooked up and unhooked and put away.

Not only is it easy, but you are guaranteed to have all tire pressures match.

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
I think I looked into this but I canā€™t because Iā€™m getting sky one touch.
Great build and awesome rig. My 392 finally arrived last week after a 6-month wait, and mods have begun. Can you please explain to me why this location behind the drivers side roll bar would not work for the ARB compressor due to the sky one-touch causing interference? I am confused as to how that affects the SOT operation? Thanks for clarification.

Sponsored

OP
OP
alksion

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Great build and awesome rig. My 392 finally arrived last week after a 6-month wait, and mods have begun. Can you please explain to me why this location behind the drivers side roll bar would not work for the ARB compressor due to the sky one-touch causing interference? I am confused as to how that affects the SOT operation? Thanks for clarification.
I think you have to remove fhd hard top.

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
IMO, the compressor should be in the interior(not under the hood) and out of the way of water or kicks from feet.

This is the cleanest one I have seen-
d9657c6b-4402-4f18-bf36-ec5d555c0f45-jpeg.jpg

This is supposed to be a Mopar kit or possibly one of the secret extras that will be coming on the 392 XR package.
I was so intrigued by this install and wanted to copy it, finally found other pictures and unfortunately the compressor is mounted outside the wrangler inside the spare carrier.:(

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed

Hey Paul, check these guys out they have an ARB mount for the 392 rear shrunken compartment even with the bigger muffler. They don't have it on the website yet but you can call them for it https://americanadventurelab.com/ Oh and they have great Veteran Discounts.

Custom 392 accessory walk around

dgerb

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 392
I think you have to remove fhd hard top.
I have that bracket. The hard top doesn't have to be removed, but there are two bolts that hold the top on that are used to fasten the bracket down. The bracket sits on top of the hard top lip. So if the SOT hard top doesn't have any bolts, the bracket would not work.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello from what I can tell there are no solutions currently available for the 392 to mount an ARB twin compressor. It looks like American adventure labs is working on some thing, but we really donā€™t know how long that will be. I wanted to see if I was correct in my research and there is nothing on the market at this time or did I miss something?

https://innovativeatproducts.com/sh...ith-arb-twin-compressor-ckmta12-package-deal/

Says "including 392 & 4XE"

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23

BradyW

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Vehicle Showcase
I have used the InnovativeAT Products 4 wheel under the passenger seat kit for the past month. It is awesome! I love doing all 4 wheels at the same time. If you have a passenger that learns how to use the system you can air down and up FAST! I can go from 15psi to 37psi in the 35ā€ KO2ā€™s that come with the XR package in 6min of compressor on time.

MSparks909

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon 3.0
I actually switched gears and ordered the Innovate AT ARB setup. It arrived yesterday. Selling my unused MORE ARB bracket. The MORE bracket wasnā€™t gonna play nice with my planned cargo basket/fridge slide setup.

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
Hello from what I can tell there are no solutions currently available for the 392 to mount an ARB twin compressor. It looks like American adventure labs is working on some thing, but we really donā€™t know how long that will be. I wanted to see if I was correct in my research and there is nothing on the market at this time or did I miss something?
I had a complete skid with dual VIAIR compressors and a 2.5g tank mounted to the frame on my 2019. There definitely isnā€™t the room due to the exhaust set up but I plan on taking some measurements and seeing what I can do for basically the same exact kit, but probably just separated, compressors in one section, tank in another. Once I had onboard air I had no idea how much Iā€™d be using it. I got all pneumatic tools so it was the best work mate in the garage, I was helping people with flats or low tires all the time. I donā€™t do a lot of extreme wheeling, but it was still the handiest addition Iā€™ve made to any vehicle.
Next Venture Motorsports fabbed the JL kit I had, these are pics from their site. Iā€™d like to come up with something similar.
Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Twin Compressor Mount 22973B44-0972-404B-B287-F19462BD3AE4
Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Twin Compressor Mount 659DC9EE-2E98-4F38-AB61-FF7EDDE180C3
Sponsored