vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Any body got a harness to sell? PM me.
I was able to buy enough parts to build 3. I will keep you in the loop after I get mine built if you are still interested.
Sponsored

aljeff66

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I was able to buy enough parts to build 3. I will keep you in the loop after I get mine built if you are still interested.
Where were you able to get the parts from if you don't mind sharing?

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From my experience with this, I am not comfortable building another harness for some one else. If something goes wrong with my harness, that is on me to figure out. I don't want to be responsible if another harness that I built is messed up. Having said that, I have enough parts to build one more...although there are a couple of plugs that need to be salvaged (wires came loose from the pins and they are inside the plug). I will gladly sell the spare parts, wires and crimper if anyone is interested.

For the record, when I ordered my parts I got the following from:

Mouser Electronics - 829-13654871, 829-35088746, 829-13782037
Bristol Electronics - 13580635

Sponsored

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From my experience with this, I am not comfortable building another harness for some one else. If something goes wrong with my harness, that is on me to figure out. I don't want to be responsible if another harness that I built is messed up. Having said that, I have enough parts to build one more...although there are a couple of plugs that need to be salvaged (wires came loose from the pins and they are inside the plug). I will gladly sell the spare parts, wires and crimper if anyone is interested.

Also, I opted to splice the positive and ground needed for the in-cabin temp sensor to the 12v cigarette lighter plug. Pink/yellow (positive) and Black (ground).

letsassume

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Sport

PM'd

Avk42088

First Name
Albie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I have 4 pins for the c2 connector, they are attached to about 12” of wire, but that is the only way I could get them. PM me if anyone still needs the pins. I will sell them to you.

Sponsored

wshack

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport JL
This is the first write-up I've done here on the forums so feel free to message me if you have any questions. Ever since Joe added the ability to turn on Automatic Climate Control for those who upgraded to the 7-inch UConnect, there's been many of us who wondered how we could add the missing sensors to make the "Auto" feature work as intended. I've had these sensors installed on my Jeep since April of last year, and it thought I would share on here a detailed guide on how to do it.

Be warned, there's a lot of information on the guide itself so make sure to read all of it thoroughly before attempting anything. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the wording used as to not get confused later on. Basic electrical and wiring knowledge is need to do this install.

The guide covers those of you who have an existing sun sensor on their Jeeps as well as us who have the base model and do not.
Morning y'all.
I have a 2019 Wrangler unlim. sport. I updated to 7in radio which works great. Looking to upgrade climate control stack to have control knobs back for my wife. My question is this.
The wire harness from jeep only has 5 wires that plug into control stack but the control stack has 8 pins. If I switch out stack will the 5 wires be enough to make everything work?
It has sun sensor with auto lights, Infortainment has a kit they say will work. It includes the unit to reprogram climate controls apparently. Has anyone else dealt with them?
Thank you & always appreciate reading the chats.

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Morning y'all.
I have a 2019 Wrangler unlim. sport. I updated to 7in radio which works great. Looking to upgrade climate control stack to have control knobs back for my wife. My question is this.
The wire harness from jeep only has 5 wires that plug into control stack but the control stack has 8 pins. If I switch out stack will the 5 wires be enough to make everything work?
It has sun sensor with auto lights, Infortainment has a kit they say will work. It includes the unit to reprogram climate controls apparently. Has anyone else dealt with them?
Thank you & always appreciate reading the chats.
I bought my climate controls from Infotainment.

wshack

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought my climate controls from Infotainment.
Thanks. Did you install it yourself and were there only 5 wires from harness into control or did you have to add wires for 8 pin control?

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks. Did you install it yourself and were there only 5 wires from harness into control or did you have to add wires for 8 pin control?
To be honest, I've slept since then. It was straight plug and play for me...other than having to make a harness for the in cabin sensor and sun sensor because I didn't have the wiring.

wshack

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be honest, I've slept since then. It was straight plug and play for me...other than having to make a harness for the in cabin sensor and sun sensor because I didn't have the wiring.
I know what ya mean, can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday.
Thank you the same.
Sponsored