Sponsored

22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries.

watslax9

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, VW Jetta
JL Unlimited, Granite Gray Sahara, 3.6L V6 VVT, Safety Group & Advanced Safety Group
2/19 - Order placed
4/5 - Received VIN (dealer says it may be been in system well before that)
4/26 - "Scheduling Phase"
5/3 - Estimated ship date of 5/12
5/13 - "Trim Stage" of build process
5/16 - Built....waiting to be shipped
5/23 - Find out the dealer ordered 2.0L I4 and NOT the 3.6L V6 that I requested
*5/27 - Asked Deader to reorder the Sahara with the correct engine, was told that they are unable to order anymore Sahara's.
*5/30 - Dealer is working with me to order a Rubicon...BUT have been told that they can't put through the Safety Group or Advanced Safety Group. UGH! On the plus side they have said they will work to get me better pricing. Hope to have a new Rubicon ordered today.

A couple updates, none immediately great, but may end up with a Rubicon instead of a Sahara which is a good thing.
Update:
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. Jeep Rubicon - Blue.PNG

6/1 - Order placed - JL Unlimited Rubicon, Hydro Blue, 3.6L V6 eTourque, Cold Weather Package, Premium Soft Top.

Dealer did a great job with the pricing, BUT I am back to square one in the order process and there is a chance that this order ends up being a 2023 model year, which means a higher MSRP.
Sponsored

Last edited:

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
Order date 4-13
Scheduled for production 5-24
online chat today, me" I see I am scheduled for production, can you tell me when"
Jeep" yes you are scheduled for production"
Me: OK what is that date"
Jeep: I don't have that information"
me: grrr

Does this make sense that it's scheduled for production, but they don't know when?

boarder140

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon | 2005 Lotus Elise
Saw some movement on the tracking website last night
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. InProduction.PNG

Just reached out to JC to see if they could tell me where it was in production but they said it was still scheduled. Dealer said build date of 6/2 (today). Not sure which one is more accurate.

DRockWilson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Tide
heduled for production 5-24
online chat today, me" I see I am scheduled for production, can you tell me when"
Jeep: I don't have that informatio
Sounds like the same conversation I had with them via chat.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Update:
5/31 - Order placed - JL Unlimited Rubicon, Hydro Blue, 3.6L V6 eTourque, Cold Weather Package, Premium Soft Top.

Dealer did a great job with the pricing, BUT I am back to square one in the order process and there is a chance that this order ends up being a 2023 model year, which means a higher MSRP.
Mind sharing your sequence number (last six of your VIN) and the order date on your POC? That will help us delineate months for our analysis.

Most prices are locked in, so that probable increase shouldn't impact you.

Sponsored

caraholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taycan Turbo, 392XR, 981S, F430
Sad times I’ve order my replacement Jeep before I took delivery of the Jeep I ordered 5 months ago. Guess I will enjoy it until the new one shows up. Hopefully I have better luck with the 23’s

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Saw some movement on the tracking website last night
Jeep Wrangler JL 22 wrangler order date, vin and actual deliveries. InProduction.PNG

Just reached out to JC to see if they could tell me where it was in production but they said it was still scheduled. Dealer said build date of 6/2 (today). Not sure which one is more accurate.
Dealer is more accurate. I ordered eight days before you, and I only have one yellow bar on my tracker. :/

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Order date 4-13
Scheduled for production 5-24
Jeep: I don't have that information"
me: grrr

Does this make sense that it's scheduled for production, but they don't know when?
I have been finding Jeep Chat more evasive, more useless, less friendly and more frustrating in recent weeks.

dustersjl

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 2 door Willys
I figure I would update you guys on how quickly I got my two door willys sport. I ordered at autonation in golden colorado, I think April 12th, finished the build about May 7th, and took delivery May 30th. They estimated 4-6 months. Maybe the simplicity helped out I dunno but I got it super fast.

boarder140

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Unlimited Rubicon | 2005 Lotus Elise
Dealer is more accurate. I ordered eight days before you, and I only have one yellow bar on my tracker. :/
That was my guess too. I was getting worried hearing that the manuals were unavailable for order. I feel bad for the people who ordered in late '21 and no progress has been made.

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

I have been finding Jeep Chat more evasive, more useless, less friendly and more frustrating in recent weeks.
They probably see the tracker as a computer replacing a big chunk of their jobs. I wonder if any have been laid off yet.

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
I figure I would update you guys on how quickly I got my two door willys sport. I ordered at autonation in golden colorado, I think April 12th, finished the build about May 7th, and took delivery May 30th. They estimated 4-6 months. Maybe the simplicity helped out I dunno but I got it super fast.
I hate you.

Oops I meant to say congrats, happy for you. Just a typo.

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
You are so lucky! Dangit. I have seen a few 2 doors get built really fast though.

watslax9

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, VW Jetta
Mind sharing your sequence number (last six of your VIN) and the order date on your POC? That will help us delineate months for our analysis.

Most prices are locked in, so that probable increase shouldn't impact you.
As soon as I get the info from the dealer I will share. Still waiting to confirm that the order went through.

ColoradoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR