WyrPldn

First Name
Paladin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Willys JL
Occupation
A knight without armor in a savage land.
I’m late to the game, but central AR here and I also ordered from Gupton last week. Process over email was great. I figure whenever it comes in it will be a nice drive home. 👍
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I’m late to the game, but central AR here and I also ordered from Gupton last week. Process over email was great. I figure whenever it comes in it will be a nice drive home. 👍
Awesome and congrats!! What did you order?

now we wait 🤪

WyrPldn

First Name
Paladin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Willys JL
Occupation
A knight without armor in a savage land.
2-dr Sarge Green Willys! Yep, as Tom Petty once said “the waiting is the hardest part”! 😎

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
2-dr Sarge Green Willys! Yep, as Tom Petty once said “the waiting is the hardest part”! 😎
NICE....I ordered a 4dr white Willys with SOT, perfect for our Arkansas unpredictable weather!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
@JeepM0M, have you gotten any updates lately? Have you decided how you're taking delivery?
@bettywhitear No updates. 🥺 Still in D status, of course I ordered a Willys and it seems right now they are building more Rubies and Saharas. The wait is killing me!! However, I’m trying to see the bright side…the longer the wait the sooner Ill be able to enjoy the SOT!!! Hubs and I will drive to Springfield to pick it up. WBU?

BTW…So sad to hear about Betty White!!! She was a legend!

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
No updates. 🥺 Still in D status, of course I ordered a Willys and it seems right now they are building more Rubies and Saharas. Hubs and I will drive to Springfield to pick it up. WBU?
I bet it will get built soon. We haven’t decided how we are taking delivery. Since there isn’t a direct flight, it won’t save time flying out of LIT and I’m concerned about all the cancellations lately. We may rent a car one-way and drive the Jeep back or we may drive our motorhome with a trailer and tow it back. We can have it delivered to us for a few hundred more, debating on if it’s worth saving the hassle of going to get it.

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
I bet it will get built soon. We haven’t decided how we are taking delivery. Since there isn’t a direct flight, it won’t save time flying out of LIT and I’m concerned about all the cancellations lately. We may rent a car one-way and drive the Jeep back or we may drive our motorhome with a trailer and tow it back. We can have it delivered to us for a few hundred more, debating on if it’s worth saving the hassle of going to get it.
@bettywhitear there is a U-haul close to the dealership where you could rent a tow to tow it back for pretty inexpensively. Hubs and I will either drive his car up there and both of us drive our cars back or if Daniel will give me a good deal for my current Jeep, drive it up and drive the new one home.

Do you have a ETA yet on yours?

Sponsored

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
@bettywhitear there is a U-haul close to the dealership where you could rent a tow to tow it back for pretty inexpensively. Hubs and I will either drive his car up there and both of us drive our cars back or if Daniel will give me a good deal for my current Jeep, drive it up and drive the new one home.

Do you have a ETA yet on yours?
Luckily, we have a tow dolly already. We even thought about just renting a u-haul truck (small one) and dropping it at a Springfield U-haul. More convenient than renting a car that has to be dropped of at nashville airport. As of yesterday, Jeep Chat said my ETA to Gupton is 1/17-1/26. We'll see. Waiting a couple more days to check-in with Gupton. Trying to be patient. LOL. We did join Tread Lightly shortly before we knew we were going to get built so soon. If it comes a little later than said ETA, I won't be upset saving a few hundred more. That will offset travel expenses.

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Luckily, we have a tow dolly already. We even thought about just renting a u-haul truck (small one) and dropping it at a Springfield U-haul. More convenient than renting a car that has to be dropped of at nashville airport. As of yesterday, Jeep Chat said my ETA to Gupton is 1/17-1/26. We'll see. Waiting a couple more days to check-in with Gupton. Trying to be patient. LOL. We did join Tread Lightly shortly before we knew we were going to get built so soon. If it comes a little later than said ETA, I won't be upset saving a few hundred more. That will offset travel expenses.
@bettywhitear Tread lightly???

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
If you join the $100 option Tread Lightly membership, you save an additional 1% off msrp. The kicker is that you have to be a member for 30 days before you can utilize the extra discount. When we originally ordered, the FCA had taken away this affiliated discount, but it was reinstated about a week or so ago. It will roughly save me about $500 minus the $100 fee. You also get a free t-shirt and some tire rebates and discounts. Members - Tread Lightly

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
If you join the $100 option Tread Lightly membership, you save an additional 1% off msrp. The kicker is that you have to be a member for 30 days before you can utilize the extra discount. When we originally ordered, the FCA had taken away this affiliated discount, but it was reinstated about a week or so ago. It will roughly save me about $500 minus the $100 fee. You also get a free t-shirt and some tire rebates and discounts. Members - Tread Lightly
You will get a special code that is just for you and you give that to gupton to apply at purchase. They will honor it.