First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
NICE....I ordered a 4dr white Willys with SOT, perfect for our Arkansas unpredictable weather!
Hi there when did you place the your order and how long after did you receive your VIN ?
Sponsored

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Hi there when did you place the your order and how long after did you receive your VIN ?
@AC77 I got It the next day but I had to email Daniel asking for it.

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Ive heard nothing but good things about them and I believe I had read your review before when I was looking into purchasing from them. Im very excited to meet them and get my new Jeep, whenever that will be. Love the yellow!!!
They truly are honest, awesome people.

Renee swears she will wear a Hydro Blue top the day I pick the '22 up. I hope so, it's kind of a tradition now. 😁

Gupton_Pickup_2.jpg

Sponsored

EaGLe02

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, GMC Sierra
You just go to Jeep’s website and build your Jeep and then email your build to Daniel or his assistant, Renee. They will send back a quote. It’s the same discount anyone gets. It’s 4% below factory invoice (which is lower than MSRP). You get another 1% off if you finance through them. If you decide to order, you send them a non refundable $1,000 deposit and they submit your order. [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks for this info. I’m from NW Arkansas, looking to buy my first Wrangler. Someone else told me to try Gupton. Can you also send the build to other dealers to compare quotes? Given where I am located, Butler in Linn, MO would be much closer - about 1/2 the distance . Have you ever dealt with them? I’d like to get a quote from both. I also have access to a 1% friends and family discount which I’m told can be added to the other discount. Do you know if I need to use that code at the beginning, or wait til the Jeep arrives to apply it?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Thanks for this info. I’m from NW Arkansas, looking to buy my first Wrangler. Someone else told me to try Gupton. Can you also send the build to other dealers to compare quotes? Given where I am located, Butler in Linn, MO would be much closer - about 1/2 the distance . Have you ever dealt with them? I’d like to get a quote from both. I also have access to a 1% friends and family discount which I’m told can be added to the other discount. Do you know if I need to use that code at the beginning, or wait til the Jeep arrives to apply it?
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/my-detailed-gupton-review-with-photos.80334/

I ordered another through them last month.

bettywhitear

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara
I don’t see why not. If you email them your build sheet, they email you your quote. There’s no obligation to buy from them. I believe you can give them your affiliate code at purchase.

EaGLe02

First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, GMC Sierra
I don’t see why not. If you email them your build sheet, they email you your quote. There’s no obligation to buy from them. I believe you can give them your affiliate code at purchase.
Great, thanks. 👍🏻

Sponsored

WyrPldn

First Name
Paladin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Willys JL
Occupation
A knight without armor in a savage land.
Checking in on my Arkansas folks - how’s everyone doing as we continue to wait? Anyone getting close/good news to share?

OP
OP
JeepM0M

JeepM0M

First Name
Kathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Willys
Checking in on my Arkansas folks - how’s everyone doing as we continue to wait? Anyone getting close/good news to share?
STILL waiting in D status....11/16. I was told by Daniel 3-4 months. But it is so difficult when so many other people are getting theirs that ordered after me. Good news is that if you ordered from Gupton they are only a 9 hours truck ride from Toledo, so no waiting on rail car!! Just drivers, I guess. Anyways....it'll get here when it gets here.

WyrPldn

First Name
Paladin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sarge Willys JL
Occupation
A knight without armor in a savage land.
Still in D as well (12/9). Sold my old truck back in December, but luckily we have other family vehicles I can “borrow” when needed! Looking forward to whenever it finally arrives!

JMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURD
Mine was built on 1/5 (ordered 12-1). JLURD with most of the options, still at body vendor having additional parts installed as of today, been that way for 30 days. Jeep chat opened an issue this morning so I can get more info soon.
Sponsored